+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Inactive

Isn't this all just stupid? We spend all our time worrying about what other people will think of us. It's just sickening. This whole society is a superficial pile of ****. I've let this consume me and I can never stop but it still disgusts me to take part in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    This whole society is a superficial pile of ****
    Let thou without sin cast the first stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Isn't this all just stupid? We spend all our time worrying about what other people will think of us. It's just sickening. This whole society is a superficial pile of ****. I've let this consume me and I can never stop but it still disgusts me to take part in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    Let thou without sin cast the first stone.
    Eh, you're both completely correct.

Davey Jones, a lot of your posts reference religion. Do you practice? If so, which denomination?

Dude some women might like bald ppl (specially if they are fit), some might think they are ugly as *****, and some just don't care.
    Aames posted a pic once of a girl he thinks is sexy and she has a crooked nose which many guys think it's a turn off, even though his posts are all about aesthetics. Point is, ppl have different tastes and different views of attractiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingCow View Post
    Eh, you're both completely correct.

Davey Jones, a lot of your posts reference religion. Do you practice? If so, which denomination?
    Nah, I'm not religious, but I like some of the stories. Particularly Jesus' "cast the first stone" speech and Thor's attempt to drink the ocean. I think you can live a decent life running on just those two.

Quote Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    But I'm 27, never had a problem dating up until 24 and even dated very good looking women, including one of the best looking girls in my school. At only a NW 2.5, they notice it and hence either reject or ignore me. I know the buzz cut suites some men, but it does not for me, possibly because I look way younger than my age. Maybe it wouldn't be a big deal if I looked my age, I don't know. Anyway, the buzz cut or bic doesn't work, the MPB is ****ing up my dating opportunities. Seriously, this stinks.
    Try a beard if you look too young. Many women dig facial hair, especially a goatee.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Try a beard if you look too young. Many women dig facial hair, especially a goatee.
    I see. Have often thought until a HP and normal hairline comes along in future that I may as well just say fukc it and keep the hair short and grow one big mf'er of a beard like a Viking or a Harley biker. I suppose beards like that have that manly vibe to them, which even if women don't like - I can feel less young looking and more mature for the age I'm at.

The older they get the less it matters it seems. Younger girls like pretty boys, older women like masculine tall guys.
    A lot of girls say they don't mind but they have a shaved NW1 in mind with a NW1 stubble and the perfect face to go with it when they say so.

If you want more options save your damn hair.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle...d-of-hair.html

At the same time dating isn't everything in life. You can live a great life as a bald man. There are many amazing experiences you can have without stunning looks, and letting go of your fantasy of being validated as attractive is a very courageous move.

Losing all hope is freedom. Anyone heard about ghosting, that mgtow thing?

"The older they get the less it matters it seems. Younger girls like pretty boys, older women like masculine tall guys. "

Exactly, Assemblage. Do you younger fellows think you'll look like pretty boys forever? And do you think that women after college are interested in pretty boys any longer? No, we all grow up, and it would do us well to look the part.

That's really what the ladies--and everyone else with whom we come into contact--expect of us.