+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Actually, we don't know which is more beautiful. But I'd say the muscular fellow, even with his receding temples, looks an awful lot more confident than the pouty male model.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Why do you insist on attacking and trolling every post I make? How do your posts go unnoticed by Winston when I get my posts deleted when I am offering sound, educated advice? I feel this is a very valid topic and one that is of great interest to me. I'm looking for any way possible to maintain my hair and if this helps me in my quest to do so, I would like to hear some educated opinions regarding it.
    Lighten up. If your posts are being deleted by mods and mine aren't then that should tell you something.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    A t-blocker would definitely be easier, more effective, and healthier than trying to eliminate all precursors for steroid hormones from your diet; but I'd still be pretty wary of it. You'd probably end up skinny fat, but I'd be more worried about emotional problems and issues with bone density. On the emotional side, even if you keep hair, I doubt you'll be too happy about it. Testosterone has a lot to do with motivation, general happiness, and "passion". On bone density, you're probably going to run in to a lot of problems as you age if you go on a life long crusade against testosterone.

If aesthetics are as important to you as it seems, then maybe the skinny fat thing is a more compelling argument. Why attempt to lower your testosterone that much anyway? Does a 1% difference in DHT really create a significant difference in hair density? Poor health may entirely offset the difference. Wouldn't go this route, man!

Is anyone else of a different opinion?
    Thank you for giving me an intelligent, legitimate reply. Yeah, it may not be worth it to be skinny-fat. I guess that's why T-blockers are my last resort (hair transplantation will be impossible for me for at least another 6 years until I finish school).