Threaded View

Inactive

Default Is my thinking correct? (Please try to follow my logic) (interactive experience)

Say I were to get my T levels to plummet by not lifting and not eating fat. For the sake of the argument, let's say 50% of baseline. Now, logically, wouldn't this mean that I would have 50% of baseline DHT in my system (ignore DHT blockers at this point and continue following my genius)? Now, add a DHT blocker into the mix and won't hair maintenance/regrowth be enhanced? Please see my maths:
    Baseline T (I'm just going to use percentages and not whatever the hell they measure hormones with): 100%
    Baseline DHT: 100%
    T after plummeting: 50%
    DHT after plummeting: 50%

Here is where we add a DHT blocker such as duta (98% inhibition of type 2 5ar)
    T after plummeting: 50%
    DHT after plummeting and adding DHT blocker: 1%

Compare to if I weren't trying to get my T levels to plummet, but using a DHT blocker
    T:100%
    DHT: 2%

Conclusion: allowing T to plummet while using a DHT inhibitor means that DHT inhibition increases 100% than if you did not allow T to plummet but used a DHT inhibitor. This is why spiro works in regrowing hair for some people.

Is what I said true or false? Did it even make any sense at all?

Now, I know what a lot of you are thinking, "Wow, why don't you just turn yourself into a girl, you douche. You need strong muscles and such." But, please, let's think about this for a second. Given the choice, we all know which one of the following pictures is more beautiful.