+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    And how about HST1 just after 5.5 month...
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2011/9/28/3202143/aaaa.jpg

or HST1 just after 9 month?
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2011/9/...ment%20013.JPG

Are there more multi-hair grafts or singles?

btw - these photos show that, of course, the shorter the hairs,
    the more it is difficult to judge whether or not the grafts produced singles or multi-hairs.
    Because the closer the hairs are to the skin's surface (pore), the more the hairs "stick together" - at least most of them.

But the real reason why YOU can see more multi-hair grafts from the 1st HST:
    It's because Dr. Gho splittet the FU's in gc's 1st HST and left 1 or 2 hairs behind in every extraction site
    - as explained in detail in my previous post.
    So everything what Dr. Gho could extract and implant during the 2nd HST,
    were all the left behind single hairs from the 1st HST...
    In other words, Dr. Gho couldn't find any multi-hair grafts anymore in gc's donor area...

All these technical terms and multiple posts here... I'm so confused. Can anyone put this all in layman's terms? Is this pro-Gho or no-Gho ^_^ :P

Default Misleading claim#2 …

“Dr. Gho’s preservation medium is ultimately proved as an ILLUSION…”

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post

7)The claim that stemcells are extracted and implanted after soaking in preservation medium to multiply follicle stemcells is ultimately proved as an ILLUSION.
    Excuse me, but where is the "ultimate proof" of this "ILLUSION" you're TALKING about?
    Where is your proof for your incompetent and fraudulent claims?

But let me explain you (again) how stupid and incompetent you are...

EVERYBODY out there - even laymen! - know, that if you pluck, I mean, if your really PLUCK out an anagen hair with out fingers or tweezers or similar "tools" - it grows back...

So what part of this don't you understand?

Furthermore, researchers out there know since DECADES, that follicular stem cells are still attached to PLUCKED hairs...

The scientific evidence for that is simply there since DECADES ...
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15149497

Anyway, if there are follicular stem cells attached to the plucked hairs - where do these MISSING follicular stem cells come from, when the hair follicle completely regenerates itself and its hair shaft grows back??

WHERE DO THE MISSING FOLLICULAR STEM CELLS (due to hair plucking) COME FROM??
    Definitely not from Dr. Nigams "FDA certificated stem cells Lab"...

So what part of this don't you understand?

Completely the same for the recipient area,
    IF you try to IMPLANT plucked hairs:

A portion of the hair follicle stem cells are attached to the plucked hairs, and if this plucked hair regenerates COMPLETELY also in the recipient area - WHERE THE HELL DO THE MISSING FOLLICULAR STEM CELLS COME FROM??

In simple words:
    What exactly multiplies the missing follicular stem cells in the implantation site of plucked hairs??

Right - such a procedure is called IN VIVO HAIR FOLLICLE STEM CELLS MULTIPLICATION.

An implanted HAIR SHAFT, with sufficient attached hair follicle stem cells (see pic above), has basically the same potential to regenerate a completely intact HAIR FOLLICLE again; same as the follicle in the donor site, whose HAIR SHAFT, with the attached stem cells, has been removed due to plucking it out from the follicle.

So everything you have to do is "to mimic the same regeneration environment & conditions" for the IMPLANTED hair shaft in the recipient site. In other words, you simply have to mimic the same situation & conditions as this happens by nature (without "simply adding ANY stem cells") to a hair follicle, whose HAIR SHAFT has been plucked out.

So how can I tell the hair shaft with the attached (but insufficient) stem cells, to multiply its attached stem cells ON ITS OWN to create finally a brand new whole and intact hair follicle? - as this happens also on its own in the donor site - you know, the reason why a plucked hair grows back on its own - and without Dr. Nigams "FDA certificated stem cells Lab"...

Yeah, doing this, telling the HAIR SHAFTS with the attached follicular stem cells to multiply its attached stem cells ON ITS OWN in the skin - this is called "rocket science" - or sometimes "Illusion" by idiots in this field ...
    And here, for example, is such a "rocket science" I was talking about ...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0417092134.htm

Essential snippets from this new article ...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    "the process doesn't require other kinds of cells or agents to artificially support cell growth and doesn't activate cancer genes.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Furthermore...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    "These exciting findings provide a rationale for using CD47 blocking therapies to increase stem cell uptake and survival in transplanted organs, matrix grafts, or other applications," said Mark Gladwin, M.D., professor and chief, Division of Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine, Pitt School of Medicine.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Competent guys like Dr. Gho are aware about this "rocket science" and these guys KNOW that doing this ...
    IM,

To make the bisection regeneration still better and even creating new follicle I inject seperately source DP Cell, Growth Factor, Progenerative Stem Cells into the implantation site of incomplete bisected follicle both at recipient and donot. Automatically better regeneration and new follicle will regenerate.

As on today without any boasting this is the most advance technique of Donor Regeneration. We are still trying to improve with injection of DP Culture and Multiplied Stem cells after 6 weeks.
    ... IS NOT REQUIRED! - and has rather the potential to activate cancer genes - just as side note.

Anyway - now you guys know too what's "the most advanced technique";
    It's definitely NOT what Dr. Nigam says or what he claims to do.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    "the process doesn't require other kinds of cells or agents to artificially support cell growth and doesn't activate cancer genes.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Furthermore...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    "These exciting findings provide a rationale for using CD47 blocking therapies to increase stem cell uptake and survival in transplanted organs, matrix grafts, or other applications," said Mark Gladwin, M.D., professor and chief, Division of Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine, Pitt School of Medicine.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Competent guys like Dr. Gho are aware about this "rocket science" and these guys KNOW that doing this ...

... IS NOT REQUIRED! - and has rather the potential to activate cancer genes - just as side note.

So, are you suggesting that Dr. Gho is using the "rocket science" quoted in the the science daily article? If so, please provide evidence to support your claim.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    So, are you suggesting that Dr. Gho is using the "rocket science" quoted in the the science daily article?
    No, that is neither what I "suggested" nor what I said.

The new science daily article is just about "a" method to artificially support cell growth without the usage of other kinds of cells or agents - but Dr. Nigam calls the usage of other kinds of cells or agents "the most advanced technique" without, of course, providing evidence to support his claim and he calls other techniques and methods, as mentioned one of them in the article, as "ILLUSION" and just "marketing gimmick".

In simple words - it's all about methods, techniques and the existence of the possibility in general, to do something, WITHOUT using more complicated (and rather risky) methods and/or lesser successful methods - as, for example, such a method:

To make the bisection regeneration still better and even creating new follicle I inject seperately source DP Cell, Growth Factor, Progenerative Stem Cells into the implantation site of incomplete bisected follicle both at recipient and donot. Automatically better regeneration and new follicle will regenerate.
    ...because who says that you will get "automatically better regeneration" if you use such a (useless) method??

So THIS is what I call bold claim and "marketing gimmick" - or simply "ILLUSION".

Dear Members,

I had to come to this thread because IM has quoted me and started this thread which is connected to me. I will have to defend my claim.

I hope it is fair for all to have counter argument against the title of this thread. Let discuss whether misleading claim 2 is misleading or is it true?

Preservation medium is an Illusion.

You have given your defense saying that even plucked hair of which you have shown the picture which have follicular stem cells. You are correct there is no dispute.

Counter claim:-

1. Then plucked hair can be used for doubling why to use invasive methods like hollow needles or triple way needles. Dr. Cooley, Dr. Cole have experimented with plucked hair with partial success. We have also started our experiment with addition of stem cells, dp cells, growth factor, ECM and will post the test results next month.

2. Since inherent (you have not done anything to them) stem cells are already present in a plucked follicle / in-vivo bisected follicles & in-vitro bisected follicles including FUT & FUE follicles and since you have already agreed in another thread, that the technical name of this technique is perpendicular partial longitudinal bisection of follicle in-vivo follicular doubling and hence the claims stem cells hair transplant will definitely be consider misleading.

3. The website mentions, that with the help of the needle you extract stem cells and you implant stem cells.

Prove it, which is impossible, in fact you yourself have mentioned in this post that this technique is partial longitudinal follicle bisection and implantation with its inherent stem cells.

Please prove scientifically how the preservation medium multiplies follicle and show any scientific method / article proving that by soaking the graft in any possible culture medium, GF and any other stuff, can multiply follicular stem cells. (It may help in survival and better nutrition).

By the way stem cells in the donor area are already active unlike the stem cells in the MPB recipient bald area.

4. For stem cells to activate you need to loosen the cell membrane with enzymes and special CO2 incubation in a series of process with Growth Factor and proteins in the culture media to keep its tricogensity alive and work on sodium potassium pump on the cell membrane to promote the cell division,
    the real stem cell multiplication which is only possible in a FDA certified lab with high sterile conditions like number of organism per 1000 cubic cm in the air of the lab. In normal procedure room or operation theater without laminar air flow, etc one organism is sufficient to spoil the sample of stem cell which is of now use.

Unless you isolate stem cells from the surrounding cells of even the follicle one cannot activate or multiply stem cells. Confirm the same from any independent bio-tech

Next misleading claim according to you:

Let the member and experts decide whether it is a misleading claim or true. This is what you have shown on your website.

Click the below link to enlarge the above pic
    http://www.drnigams.net/images/Drgh/DRGCT/Large/1.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Drgh/DRGCT/Large/2.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Drgh/DRGCT/Large/3.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Drgh/DRGCT/Large/4.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Drgh/DRGCT/Large/5.jpg

That you have bisected the follicle longitudinally and extracted the follicle. But why do we see follicle with bulb in your Petri dish.
    We also see transected follicles which you count as 1 instead of 2 follicle per grafts. Why 80% regeneration at donor. Why wastage of some grafts? A follicle with a bulb is like an FUE implantation and recipient will always show growth.

Next claim

You yourself claiming that you give only 80% donor regeneration that means you sacrifice 20% grafts are less at the donor after the procedure.

Now you will have to decide, as I will mention few other technique of donor doubling which will be better.
    1. In-vivo hair donor doubling with partial extraction of follicle transverse or longitudinal under the vision of ultra vision or fiber optic camera with addition of GF, ECM, DP Cells, Stem cells. We promise 100% regeneration at donor and 80 to 90 % regeneration at recipient. We can convert nw7 to nw2 in 10 days, ofcourse scarless.

2. Your blind technique of extraction of partial follicular unit longitudinally with wastage of few graft, multiple extraction sites at donor and extraction of follicle with bulb wherein it should have been extraction of follicle as shown in your pictures. Why we should not consider it as a splitting of 2 follicle into 1 as shown in the petri dish. Yes both of us is scarless. you claim 80% donor regeneration and X percentage of recipient regeneration. You can repeat procedure after 6 months and nw7 will takes years to become nw2.

We also offer in-vitro donor doubling wherein we grown 90 follicles from 23 follicle.

Shortly we will also offer pluck hair transplant with addition of stem cell, DP cells, GF to improve on the findings of Dr. Cole, Dr. Cooley.

Next Claim

You yourself say, that you have to use multiple drills or multiple extraction at the donor, We do not use multiple drills or multiple extraction at donor,
    Then you decide which technique will be desirable.

Kindly also have a look at different possible types of graft extraction and decide which will be better.

Dr. Nigam's FUE extracted graft

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/.../Large/FUE.jpg

Dr. Nigam's FUT extracted graft

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/.../Large/FUT.jpg

Dr. Nigam's Plucked graft

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/...Large/PLCK.jpg

Please understand we all are here to improve the present technique and get to the cure of MPB, that’s why we are debating, scrutinize.

I am always ready to improve on my technique, modify my technique and learn from others.

Same is expected from you Ironman, rather than you saying you are the best and hence there can be no other technique present or in the future.

Any true regeneration can only be proved by independent monitoring of single, double or triple grafts extracted from donor and implanted with macro and videoscopic pictures of the regenerated grafts at donor and recipient including the petri dish pictures which should show every graft clearly.

We will not consider any telogen hair or failed extractions because we don’t take into consider the same when we do the patch test or in-vivo or in-vitro doubling.

Let me tell you your technique is superior to FUE no doubt but there are other in-vitro, in-vivo Hair Doubling, Hair Tripling, Hair Quadrupling, Stem Cells Hair Multiplication, DP Cells injection is much more superior to yours even today.

You are open to scrutinize independently and compare.

And lastly the link which you have posted is talking about pluripotent stem cell (iPS) and hair follicular stem cells are multipotent and not pluripotent,

and can become hair and skin not anything else and are much safer. Pluripotent stem cell can become neuron, cardiac, etc.

Don’t confuse people with half knowledge.

My present technique is the integration of partial / bisected follicle extraction and with addition of growth factors for repair which used by Histogen and others and autologus serum free stem cells solution used by Aderans, dermal cup sheath, outer root sheath stem cells,
    The safety of which is already proven by the 1st phase of clinical trails submited to FDA USA. as first phase of clinical trial is safety trials.

Thanks for giving me access of this article by CD 47 which I will research further and may be incorporate in my technique and this is the power of forums and discussion and debates in the forum.

Don’t you think extracting follicle in-vivo blindly will give rise to multiple extractions, failed extraction, and you will never be perfect every time in extraction where you want to do. Don’t you think my method using fibro optic 0.3 mm wire inside the hollow needle where in I can see the needle where my needle is going and where I am bisecting. In-fact this wire can be used by other HT surgeons.

I am improving everyday in the forum and not sticking to old guns. There will be lot to come after my visit to Edinburg conference of hair research and investigative dermatology where I will meet Jahoda, Dr. Stenn, Dr. Kim, Dr. Fuchs, Dr. Gerd, Dr. Noughton, Dr. Costariles and many others.

The more you know ……..you come to know….. that you do not know enough. This is the sign of wisdom.

Only a empty half vessel …….can be filled up with more knowledge. A vessel is already full with his own ideas and thoughts can never be filled and any new knowledge will be overflows.

Power comes with …….not only from what you know…… but also what you do what you know.

Its when you say you do not know the difference better pluripotent stem cell and multipotent stem cells and bolding making a claim that ------- IS NOT REQUIRED (Stem cells activation and activation). Read the article again. Unfortunately a knowledge about bioengineering, bio-tech, stem cells is half and you pick up article from here and there and tell the forum members about it but not now Ironman because I am here.

Dr. Nigam's bisected hair follicle

IMG]http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRNCT/Small/1.png[/IMG]

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRNCT/Large/1.png

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRNCT/Large/2.png

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRNCT/Large/3.png

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRNCT/Large/4.png

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Furthermore...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This is the picture was mentioned on the website the longitudinal bisection then why do we see follicle with bulb in Petri dish, the following links were not opening in the previous post so posting it again:-

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRGCT/Large/1.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRGCT/Large/2.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRGCT/Large/3.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRGCT/Large/4.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRGCT/Large/5.jpg

Dear Members,

I had to come to this thread because IM has quoted me and started this thread which is connected to me. I will have to defend my claim.

I hope it is fair for all to have counter argument against the title of this thread. Let discuss whether misleading claim 2 is misleading or is it true?

Preservation medium is an Illusion.

You have given your defense saying that even plucked hair of which you have shown the picture which have follicular stem cells. You are correct there is no dispute.

Counter claim:-

1. Then plucked hair can be used for doubling why to use invasive methods like hollow needles or triple way needles. Dr. Cooley, Dr. Cole have experimented with plucked hair with partial success. We have also started our experiment with addition of stem cells, dp cells, growth factor, ECM and will post the test results next month.

2. Since inherent (you have not done anything to them) stem cells are already present in a plucked follicle / in-vivo bisected follicles & in-vitro bisected follicles including FUT & FUE follicles and since you have already agreed in another thread, that the technical name of this technique is perpendicular partial longitudinal bisection of follicle in-vivo follicular doubling and hence the claims stem cells hair transplant will definitely be consider misleading.

3. The website mentions, that with the help of the needle you extract stem cells and you implant stem cells.

Prove it, which is impossible, in fact you yourself have mentioned in this post that this technique is partial longitudinal follicle bisection and implantation with its inherent stem cells.

Please prove scientifically how the preservation medium multiplies follicle and show any scientific method / article proving that by soaking the graft in any possible culture medium, GF and any other stuff, can multiply follicular stem cells. (It may help in survival and better nutrition).

By the way stem cells in the donor area are already active unlike the stem cells in the MPB recipient bald area.

4. For stem cells to activate you need to loosen the cell membrane with enzymes and special CO2 incubation in a series of process with Growth Factor and proteins in the culture media to keep its tricogensity alive and work on sodium potassium pump on the cell membrane to promote the cell division,
    the real stem cell multiplication which is only possible in a FDA certified lab with high sterile conditions like number of organism per 1000 cubic cm in the air of the lab. In normal procedure room or operation theater without laminar air flow, etc one organism is sufficient to spoil the sample of stem cell which is of now use.

Unless you isolate stem cells from the surrounding cells of even the follicle one cannot activate or multiply stem cells. Confirm the same from any independent bio-tech

Next misleading claim according to you:

Let the member and experts decide whether it is a misleading claim or true. This is what you have shown on your website.

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Drgh/DRGCT/Large/1.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Drgh/DRGCT/Large/2.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Drgh/DRGCT/Large/3.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Drgh/DRGCT/Large/4.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Drgh/DRGCT/Large/5.jpg

That you have bisected the follicle longitudinally and extracted the follicle. But why do we see follicle with bulb in your Petri dish.
    We also see transected follicles which you count as 1 instead of 2 follicle per grafts. Why 80% regeneration at donor. Why wastage of some grafts? A follicle with a bulb is like an FUE implantation and recipient will always show growth.

Next claim

You yourself claiming that you give only 80% donor regeneration that means you sacrifice 20% grafts are less at the donor after the procedure.

Now you will have to decide, as I will mention few other technique of donor doubling which will be better.
    1. In-vivo hair donor doubling with partial extraction of follicle transverse or longitudinal under the vision of ultra vision or fiber optic camera with addition of GF, ECM, DP Cells, Stem cells. We promise 100% regeneration at donor and 80 to 90 % regeneration at recipient. We can convert nw7 to nw2 in 10 days, ofcourse scarless.

2. Your blind technique of extraction of partial follicular unit longitudinally with wastage of few graft, multiple extraction sites at donor and extraction of follicle with bulb wherein it should have been extraction of follicle as shown in your pictures. Why we should not consider it as a splitting of 2 follicle into 1 as shown in the petri dish. Yes both of us is scarless. you claim 80% donor regeneration and X percentage of recipient regeneration. You can repeat procedure after 6 months and nw7 will takes years to become nw2.

We also offer in-vitro donor doubling wherein we grown 90 follicles from 23 follicle.

Shortly we will also offer pluck hair transplant with addition of stem cell, DP cells, GF to improve on the findings of Dr. Cole, Dr. Cooley.

Next Claim

You yourself say, that you have to use multiple drills or multiple extraction at the donor, We do not use multiple drills or multiple extraction at donor,
    Then you decide which technique will be desirable.

Kindly also have a look at different possible types of graft extraction and decide which will be better.

Dr. Nigam's FUE extracted graft

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/.../Large/FUE.jpg

Dr. Nigam's FUT extracted graft

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/.../Large/FUT.jpg

Dr. Nigam's Plucked graft

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/...Large/PLCK.jpg

Please understand we all are here to improve the present technique and get to the cure of MPB, that’s why we are debating, scrutinize.

I am always ready to improve on my technique, modify my technique and learn from others.

Same is expected from you Ironman, rather than you saying you are the best and hence there can be no other technique present or in the future.

Any true regeneration can only be proved by independent monitoring of single, double or triple grafts extracted from donor and implanted with macro and videoscopic pictures of the regenerated grafts at donor and recipient including the petri dish pictures which should show every graft clearly.

We will not consider any telogen hair or failed extractions because we don’t take into consider the same when we do the patch test or in-vivo or in-vitro doubling.

Let me tell you your technique is superior to FUE no doubt but there are other in-vitro, in-vivo Hair Doubling, Hair Tripling, Hair Quadrupling, Stem Cells Hair Multiplication, DP Cells injection is much more superior to yours even today.

You are open to scrutinize independently and compare.

And lastly the link which you have posted is talking about pluripotent stem cell (iPS) and hair follicular stem cells are multipotent and not pluripotent,

and can become hair and skin not anything else and are much safer. Pluripotent stem cell can become neuron, cardiac, etc.

Don’t confuse people with half knowledge.

My present technique is the integration of partial / bisected follicle extraction and with addition of growth factors for repair which used by Histogen and others and autologus serum free stem cells solution used by Aderans, dermal cup sheath, outer root sheath stem cells,
    The safety of which is already proven by the 1st phase of clinical trails submited to FDA USA. as first phase of clinical trial is safety trials.

Thanks for giving me access of this article by CD 47 which I will research further and may be incorporate in my technique and this is the power of forums and discussion and debates in the forum.

Don’t you think extracting follicle in-vivo blindly will give rise to multiple extractions, failed extraction, and you will never be perfect every time in extraction where you want to do. Don’t you think my method using fibro optic 0.3 mm wire inside the hollow needle where in I can see the needle where my needle is going and where I am bisecting. In-fact this wire can be used by other HT surgeons.

I am improving everyday in the forum and not sticking to old guns. There will be lot to come after my visit to Edinburg conference of hair research and investigative dermatology where I will meet Jahoda, Dr. Stenn, Dr. Kim, Dr. Fuchs, Dr. Gerd, Dr. Noughton, Dr. Costariles and many others.

The more you know ……..you come to know….. that you do not know enough. This is the sign of wisdom.

Only a empty half vessel …….can be filled up with more knowledge. A vessel is already full with his own ideas and thoughts can never be filled and any new knowledge will be overflows.

Power comes with …….not only from what you know…… but also what you do what you know.

Its when you say you do not know the difference better pluripotent stem cell and multipotent stem cells and bolding making a claim that ------- IS NOT REQUIRED (Stem cells activation and activation). Read the article again. Unfortunately a knowledge about bioengineering, bio-tech, stem cells is half and you pick up article from here and there and tell the forum members about it but not now Ironman because I am here.

Dr. Nigam's bisected hair follicle

IMG]http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRNCT/Small/1.png[/IMG]

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRNCT/Large/1.png

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRNCT/Large/2.png

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRNCT/Large/3.png

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRNCT/Large/4.png

Dr Nigam

Your comments are in line to what all FUE doctors are sayig about HST

I emailed a few well respected doctors and they pretty much said the same thing about transections and petri

These hairs with bulb would grow normaly without preservation medium, it might boost growth but they are essentially FUE grafts

Transecting 2 hair graft and calling it single is definetely misleading

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Your comments are in line to what all FUE doctors are sayig about HST
    I emailed a few well respected doctors and they pretty much said the same thing about transections and petri
    So if you want to know anything about electrical cars you'd ask a dealer of gasoline cars ? What do you expect them to tell you ? "Yeah sure, go buy an electrical car, it's better than what I sell" ?

Wouldn't it make more sense to ask somebody who has no financial interest in the competing product ? Why not email one of these guys for example: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23289545

By the way Didi, already found somebody who wants to witness the HASCI test wednesday ? And again, maybe you should go yourself to witness it all ?

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRGCT/Large/3.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/drgh/DRGCT/Large/4.jpg

Compare these 2 pictures to grafts in petri dish...zoom petri pic in as much as you can...

and tell me do bulbs in petri look intact or?