+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Hello brothers. I'm out dining with my wife and kids right now , tonight when we get back home I'll respond to all if you.. Hang in there guys .. This will be a good thing for us!!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Bald View Post
    Artista - If we have scarless transplants and donor regeneration, isn't this effectively a functional cure?

Can u comment more on the donor regeneration?
    +1

Thumbs up

@TO YOUNG TO RETIRE -Thanks for your response..We all certainly are sufferers bro..Sorry to say that I would have no idea of what the costs would possibly be but as you know we should never base having a great HT strictly by its cost. Most good doctors will work with you on that anyway.
    I know that there has been much talk about Dr Nigam but until we have more factual proof of his claims , making comparisons would be moot at best. (to Dr Nigam-No harm meant)

@UK Boy Hi bro,, thanks for your response as well. Just wanted to say that there were no 'smoke and mirrors' during my Skype PowerPoint discussion with Dr Wesley..The man is truly sincere. He had also displayed the current instrumentation he developed too. They are very advanced tools UK. I have no major concerns or worries thinking about when it is my turn to be involved as a patient of his for the phase test this year.
    @StayThick Your response-"This is exciting stuff. Improving the HT industry to me is our only shot at beating this curse." I agree ,for the time being , until VIABLE regeneration treatments are available to us, an advanced HT is probably the best way to go. Ill be keeping you guys informed here of my experiences of course.
    @Le Bald Hi man! Your questions correlate with what StayThick had said and my response to him..a great HT technique that can also improve our donor areas by way of regrowth is amazing to consider. Dr Wesley's 'before and after' photographs regarding the donor areas of previous patients are very very impressive but keep in mind they are anecdotal at this point,,thats why the phase testing is still ongoing,,Im very excited to be a future patient because then I can see first hand what it can or cant do. The method that he uses in re to the donor area regrowth I cant really talk about but I am impressed and i feel confident about this..The main focus though is of the way in which he IS transforming FUE surgery! As an example , do a Google search on my good friend 'Bobman'
    'Bobman' has had FUT strip surgery a while back He went with Hasson and Wong ..Bobman was at a NW 6 ,,
    Ive talked with Bob in person (he is my friend)I KNOW what a great FUT HT can do ..You would have never known that he was bald or had a HT because it looks so good and so natural.
    He doesn't have a huge problem with the scarring mostly due to the great talents of Hasson and Wong, but he does have a donor scar.
    With Dr Wesley's advancements , having an FUE can be as good if not better than an FUT without the major scar and without the 'white dots' scar of current FUE surgery. Then there is the possibility of donor regrowth - game-changer.
    Hi Javert Cheers

By the way,,my family and I had a great dinner last night! Sorry that i had not responded sooner , we got busy with family things

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    By the way,,my family and I had a great dinner last night! Sorry that i had not responded sooner , we got busy with family things
    Thanks for the replies buddy, much appreciated. Enjoy the time with the family.

Artista - I just want to thank you for taking the time to respond to our questions.

Your responses really do give me hope!

Thumbs up

Dazza , West'. THANK YOU ~ and i truly appreciate the supportive responses from all of you. that is what is so unique about the BTT forum. it IS communal and helpful. Spencer Kobren plays a huge part in this even if he is not actively posting here. thanks to him we are here!!

This updated Pilofocus technique is not yet publicly available but it is UPCOMING!!
    Don't confuse this new procedure (that Spencer and I had witnessed and discussed) with Dr Wesley's current 'scar-less' procedure.
    Sorry Artista, did you say that Pilofocus and Scarless are two different procedures?

Smile

Hi Wes' What I was saying is that the current 'scar-less' procedures that are available now by various companies should not be confused with what Dr Wesley is currently working on. It is a very advanced procedure that seems to be very innovative..Some people in the field are surprised that other HT surgeons had not thought of doing this long ago (relatively speaking)

Hi Wes' What I was saying is that the current 'scar-less' procedures that are available now by various companies should not be confused with what Dr Wesley is currently working on. It is a very advanced procedure that seems to be very innovative..Some people in the field are surprised that other HT surgeons had not thought of doing this long ago (relatively speaking)

Artista

With pilofocus NW6 can thin out horseshoe by 40-50%(12-15 000 grafts)and have hair redistributed all over bald scalp? All high NWs would be happy with shaving sides and back and have hair on top.
    12 000 grafts=25 000 hairs+...enough to pull great illusion for majority of hi NWs

Can you ask Dr Wesley if that's possible with his technique?
    How much he charges for FUE?