+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    This is a big improvement to current FUE but it's by no means a breakthrough.
    Anything consist of removing hair from point A to point B without any donor regeneration should not be considered a breakthrough, specially since donor regeneration is the hot topic nowadays.
    Donor regeneration is only a hot topic in certain threads. Until we FULLY know what the **** is going on... scarless FUE is a quantum leap compared to a white dotty and scarred head. No matter what way you look at it :P

you're right, scarless fue is an awesome deal...but the fact is, it has been done for years now...leaving regeneration out of the conversation.

does this technique expand donor supply

if true it will be great

nw6 have 20-25 000 FUs,
    remove half and implant it on top and you will get him covered, it will be even distribution

he can shave sides and back and have cool haircut

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    does this technique expand donor supply

if true it will be great

nw6 have 20-25 000 FUs,
    remove half and implant it on top and you will get him covered, it will be even distribution

he can shave sides and back and have cool haircut
    Dr. Wesley made it very clear that this technique will not solve the problem of donor supply limitation. It's basically removing a graft from point A to point B with no white dots, which is really good for anybody considering FUE, but since there is no regeneration, i think there would be alot of hairless gaps even if there are no white dots.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Hi Aim4Hair and all else,
    Id like to add to part of your conversation from 3/27/13

"It's basically removing a graft from point A to point B with no white dots, which is really good for anybody considering FUE, but since there is no regeneration, i think there would be alot of hairless gaps even if there are no white dots."

Also Aim4Hair , this new technique that Dr Wesley has developed which is still being improved upon will provide the same density amount as that of an FUT.
    So not only will you not have 'white dot' scars but you would avoid having a strip scar while rejoicing in the added density that an FUT would provide.

"..since there is no regeneration..."
    Aim4Hair,,there IS anecdotal evidence that DOES show REGROWTH in the donor area. I cannot expand on this or discuss what type of application Dr Wesley uses but it is very POSITIVE. Not only have I seen the clinical proof but Spencer Kobren has too!
    This updated Pilofocus technique is not yet publicly available but it is UPCOMING!!
    Don't confuse this new procedure (that Spencer and I had witnessed and discussed) with Dr Wesley's current 'scar-less' procedure.
    I will be one of Dr Wesley's clinical case study patients later this year which will involve a very moderate amount of grafts being used.
    I am so excited and feel lucky to be a part of this.
    Dr Wesley gave me the 'OK' to share this with the forum but there is a lot that I cannot share for legal and ethical reasons.
    The same holds true for Spencer Kobren.
    Listen to Spencer's show regarding this topic.
    You will hear in Spencer's comments and tone that he strongly believes that Dr Wesley's upcoming technique WILL be a game changer in the HT world.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

"Don't confuse this new procedure (that Spencer and I had witnessed and discussed) with Dr Wesley's current 'scar-less' procedure."
    Or any other 'scar-less' surgical technique currently available.

Artista i know you cant reveal much but we are sufferrers here ,,,

how much you think this "scarless" extraction is compared to Nigams way?

Smile

Nice info Arista. I really am quite excited about Dr. Wesley's technique especially when those who have seen the presentation talk about it. I was quite disappointed when the patent for Dr. Wesley's device was found because it sounded very invasive but from everything you have said in regards to this it doesn't seem to be the case.

This is exciting stuff. Improving the HT industry to me is our only shot at beating this curse.

A lotion, spray, or cream will not... At least not in our lifetime. I'm pumped to see this new method, as I'm saving my pennies for a solid HT in the near future.

Artista - If we have scarless transplants and donor regeneration, isn't this effectively a functional cure?

Can u comment more on the donor regeneration?