Gc 50
    Feartheloss 40
    JJJrs 50-100

We are almost there

HASCI will be instructed to harvest :
    17 singles
    17 doubles
    17 triplets

We dont mind where they gonna extract FUs from, it isnt important and they could use entire donor area to find desirable grafts

Wherever they extract them from our team of experts will find them and we will know exactly what to expect and compare to what is growing

51 graft must be implanted in the slick bald part of crown 1cm x2cm area, hairless area.25g/cm2

3 issues:

Will Gho agree knowing this test is sponsored by tbt forum users tht will definately prove /disprove HST?He might get uncomfortable and refuse as stakes are high

Whos going to deal with photography side, has to be good camera ,SLR, imo semi professinal is good enough...photos cant be taken by patient himself

Can Dutch guy shave his head to no guard for 3-4 weeks since we will need it to assess donor(he has done FUE in turkey so he might be not happy due to white dots)

Any more donations?

Please add suggestions

Can't see Gho agreeing to be honest. The stakes are too high for him.

If he does however, I may contribute

If he refuses.. it will be straight red flag, Spencer will hear about it and he wont be impressed.
    btw its on his price list

if he really believes in his HST then he should be delighted with the test which will confirm his claims and it will make him instant hero

garthbale , good to hear we can count you as a potential donator

hope we have a few more guys chipping in

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    HASCI will be instructed to harvest :
    17 singles
    17 doubles
    17 triplets

We dont mind where they gonna extract FUs from, it isnt important and they could use entire donor area to find desirable grafts
    It doesn't have to be exactly 17/17/17. As long as we get a decent amount of each hair type (i.e. 5+ at a minimum, preferably 10), it should be ok.

Also, I think the grafts should be extracted from a relatively small area in the donor. That way the extractions can all be captured by 1 photo and we won't have to map the entire head.

Will Gho agree knowing this test is sponsored by tbt forum users tht will definately prove /disprove HST?He might get uncomfortable and refuse as stakes are high
    This is the trickiest part. He seems less interested in doing 50 graft test procedures now unless you're one of the more difficult cases (Google "My Consultation with HASCI on HST (Dr G's clinic)"). And it's not just getting the test procedure done that's tough, but getting it done in the way we want it to be performed.

This is why I thought it would be worth getting Spencer involved. Gho would also have input and it would reach a larger audience so there would be much more of an incentive for him to agree. But of course, if we can get this all set up on our own, that would be great also.

Whos going to deal with photography side, has to be good camera ,SLR, imo semi professinal is good enough...photos cant be taken by patient himself
    gc and Iron_Man both took excellent photos on their own but it will probably be tricky for the average patient. The guy will have to be able to continuously take photos throughout the whole 12 month process.

Can Dutch guy shave his head to no guard for 3-4 weeks since we will need it to assess donor(he has done FUE in turkey so he might be not happy due to white dots)
    Shaving is necessary otherwise it's very difficult to do the analysis and determine the characteristics of the hairs. It doesn't mean he has to shave his entire head, just the small areas in the donor and recipient where the grafts were extracted and implanted.

This is our testing head,
    I drew 2 squares where 50 grafts can be implanted, I also circled what looks like a birthmark

We are almost there money wise, once we reach 560 euros we will email hasci with picture and what we want him to do.
    procedure should not take more than 2 hours, 15 min for extractions, 1-1.5h bathing and implantation part 15 minutes.

If we can get enough donors, I'll get in contact with HASCI and see if they would want to cooperate. If we don't get enough donors in the first place, then there's no need to even ask them.

150 euros and we are there....we should easily...

Sure if anything will ever come out of this, but only € 50 from me.

Arashi contributed 200
    Didi 50
    Gc 50
    Feartheloss 40
    JJJrs 50-100
    Garethbale ??lets assume 50
    clarence 50
    -----------------------------------

We need 50-100 more

Iroman open your piggybank and put an end to fighting,endless discussions, abuse, insults an so on
    You cant be tightass all your life, rmbr your money goes to HASCI

Arashi
    Anyone on dutch forum wants to participate in this ?

I will donate 5 usd. Where is the link to send money to?