Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arashi
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by gc83uk
    As for taking the grafts out and putting in new grafts, yea I suppose he could do that, however he would have a hell of a job of making that recipient site look identical to the recipient site before these grafts were removed.
    Look at the pic Dr Nigam just posted: http://www.drnigams.net/images/RTN/Day03/Large/02.jpg

Especially look at graft 5 and 6. Is it just me or do they look totally different ?

Anyway, my point is, in our case (possible) trickery like this is out of the question, since we have an independent patient, unlike Dr Nigam who is performing this on his staff member.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arashi
      Look at the pic Dr Nigam just posted: http://www.drnigams.net/images/RTN/Day03/Large/02.jpg

Especially look at graft 5 and 6. Is it just me or do they look totally different ?
      I find his labeling with "Regeneration" very funny - especially 3 days after implantation of -let's say- "something".

Since day-0, you can't tell from any photo what exactly he implanted in every hole/slit he made - that can be also completely intact follicles which he extracted wide spread in the donor area which you can't see/detect.

Analog the same for the marked area in the donor area.

The idea behind all this is not new:
      Extraction of normal grafts from the donor area via FUE, then he bisected them outside the body, and implanted one half back into the extractions sites, the other part into the recipient site.

So the OUTCOME, provided it's sussessful, should be basically the same as with the HST technque:

- regeneration in almost every extraction site (donor);
      - regeneration in almost every implantation site (recipient).

Comment

• Arashi
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 534623
        that can be also completely intact follicles which he extracted wide spread in the donor area which you can't see/detect.
        But he has made video's !!! Hehehe ... This, my dear friend, has exactly been my point all along.

Since we have an independent patient, no trickery like this is possible and no camera is needed (since that doesn't add anything at all like we can see now).

Comment

• didi
          • Nov 2011

'The idea behind all this is not new:
          Extraction of normal grafts from the donor area via FUE, then he bisected them outside the body, and implanted one half back into the extractions sites, the other part into the recipient site. '

could he implant both parts in recipient and double density and have normal fue dots in the back?
          2000 extracted grafts could grow as 4000 in rcipient, for thos who dont mind dots

anyone tried this before? success?

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by didi

could he implant both parts in recipient and double density and have normal fue dots in the back?
            2000 extracted grafts could grow as 4000 in rcipient, for thos who dont mind dots

anyone tried this before? success?
            MANY ...

Scroll down the file ...

Comment

• Arashi
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 534623
              that can be also completely intact follicles which he extracted wide spread in the donor area which you can't see/detect.
              There are HUGE differences all over the place. Not only the extremely obvious ones like graft 5 and 6, but pretty much all the grafts look very different.
              To me it looks that Dr Nigam did exactly that what I expected him to do: videotape the whole process, turn off the camera and then replace some or even all of the grafts with WHOLE grafts extracted elsewhere.

Comment

Working...