+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    So come on, whats happening now?

Surely the phone call has been made by now by Didi or Arashi maybe?

I'm expecting nothing to happen.
    If we're patient and persistent, I'm sure we'll eventually get a response from Spencer or Dr. Gho/HASCI. Hopefully it'll be positive. I know there's a lot more people who read the forum than actually post and it would be nice if these people could get involved and make an effort.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    If we're patient and persistent, I'm sure we'll eventually get a response from Spencer or Dr. Gho/HASCI. Hopefully it'll be positive. I know there's a lot more people who read the forum than actually post and it would be nice if these people could get involved and make an effort.
    Perhaps JJ, perhaps!

However I would bet money on Spencer still not knowing about anyone on these forums even wanting a 50 graft test. Didi has been behind this and pushing more than anyone so I really don't understand why he hasn't approached Spencer about it.

OK we have this other guy who Arashi knows, that right now is probably the best chance of the test happening. Arashi no doubt will ring and discuss with them if they will do the test, however I don't think Gho will go for it, there are too many 'barriers to entry' which brings me back to Spencer again!

Perhaps JJ, perhaps!

However I would bet money on Spencer still not knowing about anyone on these forums even wanting a 50 graft test. Didi has been behind this and pushing more than anyone so I really don't understand why he hasn't approached Spencer about it.
    I'm almost certain he's aware of it . If the demand is there and enough people ask for it nicely, I think he'll eventually try to organize something.

I bet Spencer knows abt it, Winston knows and HASCI has their own people keepin an eye on this forum

Its just too easy and convinient for them to ignore all these and remain silent....status quo suits certain people, if I was hasci Ill be like 'bring it on' unless they are getting kick out of endless and pointless discussions, which wouldnt surprise me... Just like Iron man, he would rather keep talking abou HST for the next 10 years instead of getting this little test done and prove it beyond reasonable doubt..

So come on, whats happening now?

Surely the phone call has been made by now by Didi or Arashi maybe?

I'm expecting nothing to happen.
    You know, some of you said the person who's going to have the procedure done needs to be able to make good photo's. I totally agree and that's the caveat: how do we know this guy can make good photo's ? How do we even know he's not going AWOL after getting the grafts we paid for ? In short, I think it's not a good idea to take some random guy we've never heard of before, I'd MUCH rather have one of the regulars here doing it, but I guess that's going to be difficult as well, since I don't think there's a regular here who lives close to the clinics, or ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    You know, some of you said the person who's going to have the procedure done needs to be able to make good photo's. I totally agree and that's the caveat: how do we know this guy can make good photo's ? How do we even know he's not going AWOL after getting the grafts we paid for ? In short, I think it's not a good idea to take some random guy we've never heard of before, I'd MUCH rather have one of the regulars here doing it, but I guess that's going to be difficult as well, since I don't think there's a regular here who lives close to the clinics, or ?
    OK well, like I said I don't think this is going to work, but I won't give up on the idea completely as long as we can get the guy to sign up to THIS forum, I'm assuming he can speak some English?

Second, post some close up photos. This will demonstrate two things, his hairloss situ and of course his photography skills.

I think without this, then we can forget him.

Yes he needs to sign up on tbt forum,
    send some good close up photos to demonstrate his photo taking skills

If this guy is not suitable we can search for someone else on dutch forum,

Im positive there would be takers since its all paid for

Arashi
    think its wise you contact hasci either call or email and see if they are willing to do this, I mean there are good chance they wont be happy with it

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Arashi
    think its wise you contact hasci either call or email and see if they are willing to do this, I mean there are good chance they wont be happy with it
    Yes exactly this. Assuming you don't mind?

Of course. Will let you guys know.

They're going to discuss it internally ...