Didi 50
    Gc 50
    Feartheloss 40
    JJJrs 50-100
    Garethbale ??lets assume 50
    clarence 50
    -----------------------------------

We need 50-100 more
    hmmmrm - seems none of you guys is really interested to see a 50 grafts HST test procedure.

This is my comment.

No IM, it seems you are the only one who is not interested in this test

if you are not willing to chip in can you at least get in touch with hasci and negotiate some sort of discount 20% or so for tbt forum members,
    it will be worthed, think of these hasci clinics poppin up like mushrooms if test happen to confirm Ghos claims...

Iron man
    Caddrick79
    Skywalker

Can you guys put some $$ so we can move to the next stage which is contacting hasci booking Da procedure

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    No IM, it seems you are the only one who is not interested in this test
    Until you will see a final result of a 50 grafts HST test procedure - my hair problem will be almost a thing of the past.

I already gave 9.400 euros for my first HST and provided some material and pics and info on these forum, I'm not chipping to reassure doubting people.

I had a nice talk with the french speaking correspondant in Maastricht and I trust HASCI.

+ time might only bring improvement.

They have 1200 patients per year with 99% satisfaction rate, they don't need help I think.

Didi, as you are always claiming things about Gho, you should be the one who give the most, Arashi is the top, so you can handle the 100 more bucks needed.

it's not a question of being greedy, it is a matter of principle... you are pushing and giving peanuts on the other hand, you are throwing info and claiming Gho is kind of fake, you should pay the rest for the 50 grafts test.

Since it does exist as a possibility on their site, I don't see why they would refuse it.

And I am like IM, already thinking about the next move, I want to fix my situation, I've read a lot, I've asked many questions directly to the Institute, I got answers that bring me confidence, and the future can only bring even more efficient things, so I'd rather keep my money for my concrete second appointment for an HST.

This has nothing to do with but seems that on HS, we will have news form neversaynever, old forum member who went in India to see what's going on with Nigam. Might be interesting.
    From what I know, Gho is the king at this very moment, then we have this controversial Nigam who keeps on cvlaiming and also Dr Mousseigne in France, who seems to be interested in the regenration of donor, and trying his own things. That's good.

Caddicrk

This is united effort to find out exactly what is going on, wouldnt you wanna know what is growing on your head, is it 1.2 or 2.5 hairs per grafts?
    Do you know how many grafts are growing? 1800 or 1110?

The thing is that you dont have answers to these questios but you chose to believe everything hasci says,

This is industry is like no other industry in the world, its so easy to manipulate numbers without anyone suspecting it, does patient know if there are 5690 grafts or 3500 growing???

thats why we have 50 grafts test,
    100 hairs will get multiplied and once they grow out total number of hairs shoud be
    100-20%(20)+100=180

180 hairs should be growing from 100 holes..lets see how close we gonna get

We have 540 euros so far, assuming JJJrs gives 100 and Gbale gives 50,
    Im increasing my contribution to 80, so we have total of 570 which is exact amount we need,

Hoofdhaar

50 (proef)

€ 570,-

Arashi

Please proceed with booking
    Explain to them who we are and what we want

and who's the lucky guy who would get those 50 grafts and stay the whole year shaving his head and taking pics of his donor and recipient area ?
    Is it gonna be you didi ?

not me

some guy on dutch forum who wants HST but not sure if it works, now he got it all paid for him..win win situation

once we see results I will terminate my tbt account and there wont be need for this section to exist whatever the result

if it works as claimed, there wont be anything to discuss anymore..it just works,

if it doesnt ..same thing..nothing to talk about

So come on, whats happening now?

Surely the phone call has been made by now by Didi or Arashi maybe?

I'm expecting nothing to happen.