+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post

You don't know if he is using concealar, why do you always put affirmative things out when actually you have no one to confirm you.
    Damn good question...

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Why don't you ask Spencer Kobren's IAHRS recommended surgeons?
    Don't you trust them??

Or do you think just Dr. Gho is able to give you a proper answer?

Not that I don't trust them, I was in contact a lot with Dr Mwamba before jumping on Gho...
    Actually, I knew about Gho since 2002 - 2003, already threads about HM... but then I thought he would never bring it, I left forums for a while... came back, was interested with acell-prp, FIT, FUE but still not convinced.
    I actually did one acell session three months prior my HST.
    At that time I did not know about the so running HASCI, really the hasard put me on Gho and Scissor boy video, from there it was no way question to continue with Mwamba, even if he is talented.

I think 70g/cm2 is already very nice, considering you have 80g/cm2 in donor... still I hope they will reach even a perfect match with injections techniques etc... wishfull thinking.

Pity you are not french speaking IM, we could have shared some e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Damn good question...
    Yes, I don't get why they are so sure about that, same for Sneider who *****ng play soccer and sweat and use his head to score...why the hell would he put concealar on 3mm shaved head when he is a football player?

also for those who can afford multiple HST, the right strategy is to make your front very dense, and then take it easy for refilling your crown...

I guess, the more costy and stressfull period is in the three first years, maybe four...then you can maybe relax, and do one procedure per 2-3 years, to improve and improve and use your money to live your life also, to feel more balanced, less focused.
    And also hope that meanwhile, technique improves, possibilities get bigger, densities higher.... and gooooaaaaal!

It's a journey, but much less depressing than the minox + propecia journey in terms of achievement and progress and possibilities...

Also, I hope competition will wake up, I mean if Netherland holds the grail for the moment, what will Germany or USA or Japan bring whenever they are ready?

fingers crossed.

Dr Wesley

'It’s important to realize, however, that the most important value is not FU/cm2, but rather the number of HAIRS/cm2. Transplanting 2-to-3-haired FU at 35/cm2 results in equal or significantly more hairs/cm2 (70-105) than densely packing single-hair FU at 70 FU/cm2 (70). '

He recommends 35 grafts per cm2 however his grafts are cherry picked 2s and 3s...

Dr. Wesley places grafts up to 35 FU/cm2 in order to maximize growth yield and provide patients with a totally natural looking result. While higher densities typically sound impressive to patients, Dr. Wesley feels that the vast majority of patients don't require more than 35 FU/cm2 to promote the appearance of fullness. Additionally, Coalition member Dr. Limmer's hair survival study revealed that this may be the maximum density that will yield the highest percentage of viable transplanted growth. However, patients who require or want additional density in an area can achieve this by returning for a second procedure.

...why the hell would he put concealar on 3mm shaved head when he is a football player?
    Because he discovered the new cure?

You put on your concealer, you hit the ball with you head as hard as you can, many times per day, concealer penetrates the scalp in nano-particle form and ... boom! Not only hair but even trees and herb will grow on your head, with goats grazing on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    Because he discovered the new cure?

You put on your concealer, you hit the ball with you head as hard as you can, many times per day, concealer penetrates the scalp in nano-particle form and ... boom! Not only hair but even trees and herb will grow on your head, with goats grazing on it!
    LOL, with f***ing squirrel family living on your sclap!!!

To me, this is still short hair, so keep your energy IM.
    I am experiencing regrowth and was just wondering how many HST or grafts would be needed for a slick NW6 to reach the amount of hair that will let him free to choose any kind of hairstyle.
    But you already know the answer to that?

Average graft density for non-balding individuals is about 70-90 grafts/cm2, sometimes higher than 90 but not often. Gho can do up to around 50 grafts/cm2, and hairloss is only noticeable when density is at half (so 35 grafts/cm2 or less).