+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

I tried to dig more into their website and found this information about Application Plus version of RU58841.

"Our RU Application Plus solutions contain a few added (inactive) ingredients which will give a refreshing tingling sensation when applied. This not only makes applying the RU a refreshing experience, but allows the user to “feel” how well they have applied the solution. Once you have used the Application Plus solution you will come to realize that many of your applications in the past didn’t apply the RU evenly in all the areas you wanted to target. With the new Application Plus solution the more you rub in the solution the stronger the tingling effect becomes; so to an extent the amount of sensation you receive correlates to the depth of penetration. You can then also control application evenness. Simply by feeling areas that do not have much of the tingling effect, allowing you to then concentrate rubbing the solution in more in these areas. This new solution provides the user with a tool that ensures even, thorough applications each and every time.

We strongly recommend trying this solution. Whether you are learning to apply RU for the first time or you have been applying RU for years; this solution will help you better your results."

Any thoughts guys???

Quote Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
    So is the stuff from mpbtreatments good or not? I'd love to hear from more than one person. To be honest the only way I'm likely to try RU is as a premixed formular so the fact that according to some mpbtreatments is expensive doesn't factor, I'm fine with the price cos it saves me having to mess around with powder and scales etc. I know Lilpauly says that their RU didn't work for him but I'm sorry to say I find Lilpauly to be someone I don't really listen to, he uses so many things on his hair I can't believe he really knows what's working or not, plus from his pix he seems to have very little hair loss anywayz.
    no such thing as ru made in the usa lol! do u think the fda will allow a usa lab to make it! also mpbtreatments ru is not tested by a third party. i buy ru thats only been tested by a third party. i go with quality and price. btw i did buy countless items from mpbtreamtents that did nothing other then eat my wallet. i bought 25 grams of rum, 40 grams of ahk, 3 grams of cb, countless creams, 10 grams of ru. i rather save 66%!

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    I tried to dig more into their website and found this information about Application Plus version of RU58841.

"Our RU Application Plus solutions contain a few added (inactive) ingredients which will give a refreshing tingling sensation when applied. This not only makes applying the RU a refreshing experience, but allows the user to “feel” how well they have applied the solution. Once you have used the Application Plus solution you will come to realize that many of your applications in the past didn’t apply the RU evenly in all the areas you wanted to target. With the new Application Plus solution the more you rub in the solution the stronger the tingling effect becomes; so to an extent the amount of sensation you receive correlates to the depth of penetration. You can then also control application evenness. Simply by feeling areas that do not have much of the tingling effect, allowing you to then concentrate rubbing the solution in more in these areas. This new solution provides the user with a tool that ensures even, thorough applications each and every time.

We strongly recommend trying this solution. Whether you are learning to apply RU for the first time or you have been applying RU for years; this solution will help you better your results."

Any thoughts guys???
    Use the solution from mpbt if you're lazy, or can't be bothered to scale, mix, etc.

Buy ru pure from another source if you're not, and don't mind spending time to mix, etc.

with the amount of treatments you are using lily i would not know what was working and also the amount you must spend must be amazing you say you save 66% but its not just ru you need to buy and although i used vodka as everclear not avail in uk when i make my own is it mixed right as it is trial and error.
    I do think i will see how i get on with the 3 bottles i have from mpb and if im not happy will go back to kane i think my last batch of ru powder was £182 for 10grams how much are you getting it for lily?

As said at hairlossbudda the mpb ru plus uses the kramemer & bohn vechicle as used by proskakan used in the trials but its sad you guys in us cannot buy it in that case you have to make your own.
    Also lily if you buy a 5% solution 60mls and use 1.5 ml a day my 3 bottles will last quite a few months,i have just seen that the ru formula you should put any other topicals on like minox before your daily ru application due to the fact the ru has a film that may stop other topicals getting through scalp skin,i seem to be learning something new every day.

is mpbtreatments ru legit? 99% it probably is! they reduce the price to make more competitive i see. for ahk 100% certian we need to use a different vehicle. im a firm believer pg& ethanol are sh$t

I would have thought the proskan trials version that worked? check out hairlossbudda.
    I still have minoxidil mixed with progesterone which some clinics in uk sell i wonder whether to use with the ru?
    Is kane selling kb solution now as that does make the mix a bit more easy.

Default Ru

So is ru safe? So I can just buy this for 63 bucks a bottle any sides?

hi champ no sides as yet and hair loss halted as i had a major shed before christmas and into the new year so i stopped my finasteride and strangely after a month slowed down and when i started my new ru plus last week im getting no hair in the drain.
    I have restarted finasteride again and also using minox again twice a day so lets hope i get some regrowth.

Default Ru

Hey doke how are you, I'm thinking of buying ru from them, is mpbtreatments the best place to buy premixed ru?,also what's the deal with 1 percent an 5 percent exactly like minoxidil ?, which did you buy ?