+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    to be honest i do not think its a good idea to mix minox and ru myself i like to know the pure ru goes on my scalp seperately.
    As to mixing your own its not too bad but i do think that many of us wanted a ready mixed version and now a company like mpb has done it some have ignored it after all this time of wanting this.
    And also if you only apply 1 ml a day my three bottles of ru will last nearly 6 months i even got a refund from mpb because i got a customs charge which was good service.
    The only thing is next time i order i will choose the faster delivery option,i do know that there contact is good when you email them.
    Thank you DOKE, Im interested about it. Can you please tell me what is the difference between RU58841 solution $62 and KB Solution $43??? They say on their website http://www.mpbtreatments.com/ that the RU58841 is now premixed so we dont need to order the KB solution. Right?
    Also Im thinking of which to take? 1% or 2% or 5%??? Any idea???

Thats what its mentioned about the new RU58841 Premixed solution

"2 fluid ounces of RU58841 in stable solution ready for topical application. Solution is stable for up to 6 months. With the Propylene Glycol (PG) free formulation, this solution is suitable for those with sensitivities to PG.

RU58841 is a specific androgen receptor antagonist, or anti-androgen, suited perfectly for topical application. Once applied RU58841 goes to work by binding to the numerous androgen receptors found throughout the hair follicles. RU58841’s preferential binding (over that of DHT) to the androgen receptor, means DHT is not given the chance to bind and convey the message for hair loss to progress.

NOTICE
    The aluminum bottles we use as the packing for the RU58841 solution are 80ml bottles. They are filled as described to 2oz (60ml). Thus, the bottles will not be filled entirely. Rest assured the entire 2oz of RU solution is there. This added space has function in the way we uniquely prepare your product.
    To ensure you receive the freshest solution possible, your solution is mixed on the spot immediately before packaging. This added room in the bottle allows our mixing machinery to fit into your bottle without any solution being displaced as overflow"

If you're androgen sensitive, start with 2%. If you're not, go with 5%.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    How much of a hassle is it to mix RU? Does it have to be done every night, or can it be mixed in batches and applied over a period of time?
    Repeating in hopes for answer.

I emailed MPB treatments today and got an answer after couple of hours, great customer service indeed.

Im a rogaine user (Minoxidil 5&#37. How can I apply the RU58841 and Rogaine together, which to apply first and how many minutes I have to wait to apply the other?

Also my 2nd question, how will i know the right one for me? 1%
    or 2% or 5%???

Here is their answer

Thank you for your interest in our products! The RU solution can be used in conjunction with minoxidil, in fact it is a very good combination. I recommend applying the RU solution first because it dries much faster than minoxidil; then after the RU solution has dried, you can apply the minoxidil solution. The 5% RU is the most effective, but the lower doses are good for people who may get side effects from 5%.

I think I wont risk a lot and will order the 1% strength (60 ml) which means it will for 2 months if I decide to apply it once a night (1ml) as Im already taking Keratene Alphactive Retard as DHT blocker and Rogaine (Minoxidil 5%). Lets see how it will works.

However, I'm just confused what do they mean by Application plus? There is 1% application plus and there is 1% strength? Both of them are $62? Any idea folks?

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    Thank you DOKE, Im interested about it. Can you please tell me what is the difference between RU58841 solution $62 and KB Solution $43??? They say on their website http://www.mpbtreatments.com/ that the RU58841 is now premixed so we dont need to order the KB solution. Right?
    Also Im thinking of which to take? 1% or 2% or 5%??? Any idea???

Thats what its mentioned about the new RU58841 Premixed solution

"2 fluid ounces of RU58841 in stable solution ready for topical application. Solution is stable for up to 6 months. With the Propylene Glycol (PG) free formulation, this solution is suitable for those with sensitivities to PG.

RU58841 is a specific androgen receptor antagonist, or anti-androgen, suited perfectly for topical application. Once applied RU58841 goes to work by binding to the numerous androgen receptors found throughout the hair follicles. RU58841’s preferential binding (over that of DHT) to the androgen receptor, means DHT is not given the chance to bind and convey the message for hair loss to progress.

NOTICE
    The aluminum bottles we use as the packing for the RU58841 solution are 80ml bottles. They are filled as described to 2oz (60ml). Thus, the bottles will not be filled entirely. Rest assured the entire 2oz of RU solution is there. This added space has function in the way we uniquely prepare your product.
    To ensure you receive the freshest solution possible, your solution is mixed on the spot immediately before packaging. This added room in the bottle allows our mixing machinery to fit into your bottle without any solution being displaced as overflow"
    hi har thats right you do not need kb solution with premixed so saves all that mixing shit.

So is the stuff from mpbtreatments good or not? I'd love to hear from more than one person. To be honest the only way I'm likely to try RU is as a premixed formular so the fact that according to some mpbtreatments is expensive doesn't factor, I'm fine with the price cos it saves me having to mess around with powder and scales etc. I know Lilpauly says that their RU didn't work for him but I'm sorry to say I find Lilpauly to be someone I don't really listen to, he uses so many things on his hair I can't believe he really knows what's working or not, plus from his pix he seems to have very little hair loss anywayz.

Quote Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
    So is the stuff from mpbtreatments good or not? I'd love to hear from more than one person. To be honest the only way I'm likely to try RU is as a premixed formular so the fact that according to some mpbtreatments is expensive doesn't factor, I'm fine with the price cos it saves me having to mess around with powder and scales etc. I know Lilpauly says that their RU didn't work for him but I'm sorry to say I find Lilpauly to be someone I don't really listen to, he uses so many things on his hair I can't believe he really knows what's working or not, plus from his pix he seems to have very little hair loss anywayz.
    Well its early days for me on mpb ru plus but i have tried kane and making my own as well so when the price at mpb was reduced recently i decided it would be better to use a premixed and after only a few days i have ceased seeing hair in the plug hole after washing im on finasteride and minox as well but was losing hair on them.
    I have 3 bottles of 60ml ru 5% plus and will make my own mind up about mpb t it is strange that when many wanted a premade treatment people like lily p want to make there own,i trust mpb to use the best tested ru from usa.

Can anyone clarify how men in the USA (like myself ) can get a premade RU 2% solution? I want to try RU but I was told I can't order it from MPB treatments because they don't ship to the US.

Are we US guys out of luck?

hi stay im not sure what problem us have with the ru is it your customs? or the fda has mpb said why.

Guys, what is the difference between the RU58841 Application plus 1%, 2% or 5% and RU58841 strength 1%, 2% or 5%??? When I want to order the RU58841 solution, there are many options to choose from! (http://www.mpbtreatments.com/#/shop/4563156995)

However, I asked them the question but didn't get a sufficient answer. All what they answered was "The application plus has an added ingredient that helps you actually
    feel the RU as you apply it, which some people prefer"

What is this ingredient? Also what is the benefit of it? However they are both the same price.