+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Update to my usage of RU. I have noticed zero shedding the last week. Today I had 10+ hairs after applying the topical's. The hairs were long vellus looking hairs so that is good.

The only weird thing is. the hair that has shed seems to be thinner near the follicle and the length thin seems to correspond to when I started RU. Thoughts?

When will mpbtreatments start shipping RU to U.S. customers?

Does The Kane Shop pre mix RU for you if you ask them to? And how much would 20 grams of RU last?

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    When will mpbtreatments start shipping RU to U.S. customers?
    If you search the forum for that question you will find that they used to ship RU to the US and now do not. However, I would imagine directing that question directly to MPB in the form of an email would yield a more accurate response.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Does The Kane Shop pre mix RU for you if you ask them to? And how much would 20 grams of RU last?
    No, Kane does not sell a premixed solution, again you will have to ask him directly if he will mix it for you(or you can buy the KB from him and mix it yourself.) The latter part of your question is solved by simple division. Take the number of mg you expect to take in 1 day and divid that by 10,000. I hope I could help!

I figured I post an update to my progress.

I've dropped down from 100 x 2 ED to 100 x 1 ED. I want to see if there is a change, in the first 3 weeks I only used 100mg, upped to 200mg while seeing continued results. I will observe my progress on 100mg. I suspect the same results.

Ive seen a bit of shedding around the temples mostly thin or miniaturized hairs. I think im at the point where the new growth you can see in the pictures may becoming terminal. I plan on getting a hair cut this week ad will take more photos 2 weeks after to get the right length in the last picture.

I just purchased my second batch of RU last week(TheKaneShop). The KB I purchased in bulk was delivered already and the RU is in the states and on its way. 5 days plus 48 for processing is damn fast.

Default new guy need help

hi guys im new here been dealing with hair loss for the last 3 years, and seems to be getting worse but no one really notices it except me, i have tried lipogaine but it seem to stuff up my eyesight so i had stop it, I also had a go at finasteride the doctor recommended i take 5mg once a week within the second week I realized a bit of gyno and sexual side effects, so i would really like to have a go at ru can anyone tell me where i can get good ru, and can anyone tell me if i had reduce the dosage of finasteride that the sides would be less,

Quote Originally Posted by stillgothair View Post
    can anyone tell me where i can get good ru,
    Kane (search for The Kane Shop on google)

and can anyone tell me if i had reduce the dosage of finasteride that the sides would be less,
    Start low, around 20mg and work your way up.

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    I figured I post an update to my progress.

I've dropped down from 100 x 2 ED to 100 x 1 ED. I want to see if there is a change, in the first 3 weeks I only used 100mg, upped to 200mg while seeing continued results. I will observe my progress on 100mg. I suspect the same results.

Ive seen a bit of shedding around the temples mostly thin or miniaturized hairs. I think im at the point where the new growth you can see in the pictures may becoming terminal. I plan on getting a hair cut this week ad will take more photos 2 weeks after to get the right length in the last picture.

I just purchased my second batch of RU last week(TheKaneShop). The KB I purchased in bulk was delivered already and the RU is in the states and on its way. 5 days plus 48 for processing is damn fast.
    Where did you purchase the KB solution? So you haven't experienced any customs issues with the RU being shipped to the US from Kane?

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Where did you purchase the KB solution? So you haven't experienced any customs issues with the RU being shipped to the US from Kane?
    The KB is also purchased from Kane but if you buy it bulk he ships it separately due to it not needing expedited shipping. I've purchased twice from Kane no problem. His customer service is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Kane (search for The Kane Shop on google)

Start low, around 20mg and work your way up.
    I started at 100mg, but I seem to be super human to DHT inhibitors. I take 1.25 mg fin daily no sides no sexual problems. I also lift weight and do cardio everyday and have no seen reduction is mass. Hell even people have said I look bigger since I started RU.

thanks for the reply mate appreciate that, do i have to mix the ru with anything anytips