+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    My shedding how also slowed down and the hairs at the hairline are regrowing nicely. Still a lot more to go, but I'll be taking some photographs soon to show progress as I'm going in for a haircut on saturday. Havent got a haircut since January! This is goign to be scary.

I should note, I'm 80% set to get on a peptide treatment as well, using BNP in a gel at 50-200mcg/g of gel. I spoke with a friend of mine who's a chemist at the canadian military and said peptides I shouldnt worry about even if topically. I'm getting really excited, I *really* hope it can fill in the friggin lost temples, most of the patients that went through the trial saw incredible growth that nothing else could match, not even a hair transplant. I'll definitely be posting pics if and when I go through with it. I'm thinking of getting on Finasteride for the very brief period of time as well to potentially improve regrowth from peptides. Treatments lasted between 7-21 days, twice a day. I'm going to have to figure out how to apply my topicals throughout the day though; CB in morning, BNP at 6pm and again at 1am? Hmm..... may shave head as well. Never shaved and am curious how i'd look anyway (wanna do it before I die). Shaved head would probably yield even better results with RU and CB as none of the liquid would get caught in my hair.

So far though, RU is working wonders.
    Good to hear.

I am considering a really really low buzz cut coming up and ill see how that looks and how that faires out with applying topicals good luck with BNP

I'm ordering 1 gram from m p b treatments.

5% solution will be 250mg in 25ml solutions at a time. (1ml = 50mg RU)

I have a shaved head so I suspect that will last about a month

1 gram should last me about 4 months.

Can anyone say why I should not buy RU powder from M P B?

Thanks!

Don't go mpbt if you're buying the powder, you'll save more on a forum group buy. Go mpbt if you're buying the premade solutions, if you can't be bothered to mix it yourself, or if you're just starting RU and want to see how your body reacts.

Spiro is such a weak DHT inhibitor though. Although, I wish I had used it in my early 20s just when I starting balding.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCK.

As each day passes, I'm more and more inclined to give BNP-32 a shot.

I'll definitely let you know how CB goes as I've been keep a log of my hair for the last 2 years. Too bad only NOW have I started to see results of any kind.
    Hellouser: I noticed you keep mentioning BNP-32. Why are you so inclined to try a product you have no idea the effects would be to your body?

Do you know anyone that has tried this? What's the vehicle? You claim the results are better than CB and RU, yet nobody on this forum barely uses CB or at least discusses it as a treatment they currently are using. Way to many unknowns I presume is the reason why.

I'm not attacking you, I'm just curious to why you are so confident experimental treatments like CB and BNP would be effective when so little info is out about them.

Thanks for all the information you provide on this forum by the way. Your posts have been extremely beneficial to me as I gather more knowledge on these experimental treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Hellouser: I noticed you keep mentioning BNP-32. Why are you so inclined to try a product you have no idea the effects would be to your body?
    BNP-32 is already produced in your body. BNP-32 levels are actually increased when heart failure occurs.

Do you know anyone that has tried this?
    Yes, many people. Look into Nesiritide.

What's the vehicle?
    Vehicle used was Lubrajel.

You claim the results are better than CB and RU, yet nobody on this forum barely uses CB or at least discusses it as a treatment they currently are using.
    I never made this claim. I did however state that the results from the small trials (found here: http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20120238498) put all other treatments to shame.

I'm not attacking you, I'm just curious to why you are so confident experimental treatments like CB and BNP would be effective when so little info is out about them.
    I'm not 'confident' however I am optimistic and hopeful. CB's results from Cosmo show density increased from about 70 hairs/cm2 to about 110 hairs/cm2, nearly a 60% increase in density. Others using CB are already seeing results.

Thanks for all the information you provide on this forum by the way. Your posts have been extremely beneficial to me as I gather more knowledge on these experimental treatments.
    In regards to BNP, you should look at the source I linked above and pay attention to the test candidates that took BNP with androgenic alopecia. For example;

http://www.faqs.org/patents/imgfull/20120238498_47

That result is remarkable. The usage was 100 mcg/g BNP (so 100mcg in 1g of Lubrajel). It was used twice a day for 3 weeks and kept working for many months after as it is clearly visible due to the length of hair.

Hellouser: Curious to why you haven't started this treatment ASAP if the results are what they seem. This could be huge in terms of regrowth.

Does Kane offer BNP? Where can I purchase this as I am based in the US? Where can I purchase the vehicle?

This seems really promising...

Hellouser; was the CB received in the last GB form 1 Aden (cannot be dissolved in pg..), as opposed to form 2 which is required, and must be re-made and then re-shipped?

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Hellouser: Curious to why you haven't started this treatment ASAP if the results are what they seem. This could be huge in terms of regrowth.

Does Kane offer BNP? Where can I purchase this as I am based in the US? Where can I purchase the vehicle?

This seems really promising...
    Gotta acquire both the vehicle and the peptide before starting. I'm working on it though.

Kabe does offer BNP through a group buy. Not sure about the vehicle, various sources are out there but theres an issue with the supplier. May have to look elsewhere or use something else.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Hellouser; was the CB received in the last GB form 1 Aden (cannot be dissolved in pg..), as opposed to form 2 which is required, and must be re-made and then re-shipped?
    Bingo.

But its still CB and as effective but won't dissolve. Mine's dissolving after heating up to around 70-90 degrees celsius. I'm still using it along with RU and Minox. Hairline is definitely thickening up!

Bingo.

But its still CB and as effective but won't dissolve. Mine's dissolving after heating up to around 70-90 degrees celsius. I'm still using it along with RU and Minox. Hairline is definitely thickening up!
    Truth. Admin won't be asking for us to send it back or anything? Honestly I'm excited to start CB, but don't know if I should bother with the one just received, the form 1. I will be trying with DMi/DMSO..

How are you going about heating it up?