Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    Hairs continue to shed but the appearance of the hair line or thickness is not changing.

The regrowth is getting longer faster. As it continues to shed it appears hairs are coming in thicker. Ill update with pictures at the end of april early may
    From February until end of March I was typically applying about 2-3ml of Kirkland's Minoxidil at 5%. Before that about 1-2ml from December to February and it was during this period that I shed a *lot* of hair, sometimes in the morning I would wash my hair and run my fingers through it with 20 or so single strands of hair in my hand.

In Mid february I added RU at 100mg/1ml once daily and the shedding reduced drastically. A few days ago I added CB at about 1-1.5% solution in about 1.2ml and my shedding has again been reduced.

The result?

My hair is still thin, regrowth cycle of a hair is at least 2 months so I'm not expecting any results yet, but I have noticed a considerable amount of hairs propping up right at the hairline. All of them are somewhat thin but only about 0.5cm in length and continually growing. They seem pretty thin though but I'm hoping they turn terminal.

I've been on Saw Palmetto as well (160mg twice daily until I ran out of those and now using 550mg once daily from Natures Harmony). Also in my regimen is Nizoral at 2% about 3-4 times a week.

I'm thinking of adding Keratene into the mix and potentially giving BNP-32 a go as well. Of all the treatments that are out there, BNP-32 gave the most impressive results, some of them even far better than histogen and aderans COMBINED. Hopefully there are no side effects (though there shouldnt be any since our body produces BNP-32 anyway).

I hope this info helps