+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Started RU 3 Weeks ago

Allow me to start with a brief background so you can understand my case. I realized I had some temple recession early 20s, minox did the trick for the most part. I experienced a loss to NW2 during mid 20s now. I added fin and niz over 1 year ago. I would say the big three helped me stand my ground or even maybe gave me some but maybe not noticeable regrowth. My crown has thickened up a bit but still seems thin under certain light.

After the 1st week of RU I noticed sharp chest pains even more after drinking coffee. I went to the doctor and everything checked out fine. I dont experience the chest pains anymore and it feels more like heart burn. I will monitor that condition and raise it again to my doctor if I feel uncomfortable. I run and workout everyday and have no problems during exercise. I stopped drinking coffee all together being as I consumed over 600mg of caffeine a day from it

After 3 weeks of RU im noticing more regrowth than I have had with anything else. I just took pictures today and I hope to post them at the 3 month mark to compare. My regimen consists of RU 100mg morning and 100mg night. I just kicked it up for the next few days to see if I notice accelerated gains. In additional I use kirkland 5% minox, JASON biotin b complex shampoo / conditioner and 5,000 mgc biotin orally ED. I am also still taking fin 1.25g EOD.

My largest concern is doing what I can to convert these small short hairs over to terminal if the regrowth keeps as expected. With these topical's im worried im drying the hairs and hindering growth. Any suggestion here would be helpful.

I am looking for something to add to my arsenal. Im not sure if I want to go with Pro-n or capillogain tonic or both, i dont know if its worth the shot.

In short im eagerly waiting more results but I wanted to know anyone that has tried RU what type of regrowth they have expected within the first 2 -3 months and how important is keeping the hair moisturized?

200mg of RU per day plus Finasteride plus Minox should give awesome results. If youre not getting any side effects in regards to libido or erections, that is REALLY impressive.

Keep us posted with before and after pics if you can.

In regards to your question about results in 2-3 months, its tough to gauge because hair grows around 10-15cm in length per year, that averages to roughly 1cm per month. Since a lot of the medication we're using usually causes a shed which can last many months and another 5-6 weeks of the hair in a resting phase, 1 month is typically too short of a time to gauge growth although its often possible to see small hair sprout.

Since youre already on Fin and Minox its even more difficult to guess, perhaps its not just your hair getting longer rather than new terminal hairs?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Since youre already on Fin and Minox its even more difficult to guess, perhaps its not just your hair getting longer rather than new terminal hairs?
    My first 6 months of Fin/Min/Niz I noticed it slowing down and a small thickening in the diffuse area and crown.. 2 months of that held steady and the ladder 6 months I have noticed some miniturized hairs might have gotten longer but certainly nothing noticable to anyone else.

Since RU those miniturized hairs ive been watching have gotten longer and I am also noticing the same type of minitruized hairs creating a pattern similar to my original hairline.

As for libido mine was really high before fin and I think I like its down slightly lol it was way to too high before. I havn't notice really any libido loss while on RU but its already three weeks in.

I workout a lot and I have gotten gyno twice on FIN but I have nolva and letro left over from a cycle to resolve it.

Hey jlantern:

Good to hear that youre having positive results!

I just have a question man: Where do you get your RU from?

Quote Originally Posted by Avodart View Post
    I just have a question man: Where do you get your RU from?
    RU and KB from Kane

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    RU and KB from Kane
    its one of three sources in which i have gotten good results from

lilpauly I read the arsenal you use on you hairline, what do you use to keep your hair from getting dry and promote growth?

lilpauly I read the arsenal you use on you hairline, what do you use to keep your hair from getting dry and promote growth?
    jlantern,

1) Are you using Rogaine or any Minoxidil along with the RU58841?
    2) Are you using any oral DHT blocker along with RU58841?
    3) Which RU58841 strengh are you taking? 1% or 2% or 5%?

Hari, read my original post

Hari, read my original post
    I did, you mentioned that you WERE using Minoxidil and Finasteride but are you STILL using them while you are using the RU58841 recently?

Also which strength of RU58841 are you taking? 1% or 2% or 5%? You said 200mg so what does this mean? Which strength is it?