Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
    Truth. Admin won't be asking for us to send it back or anything? Honestly I'm excited to start CB, but don't know if I should bother with the one just received, the form 1. I will be trying with DMi/DMSO..

How are you going about heating it up?
    I use a small 7ml bottle to make 4-5 day batches of CB (I use more than 1ml at a time). Lets say I put 45mg of CB into the bottle, and 2.25ml of Everclear. I then boil water in an electric kettle and pour a little bit of water into a cup. I then put the bottle of CB with Everclear into the cup and let it sit until it dissolves.

CB is supposed to have a threshold of about 120 degrees celsius. Boiling point of water is 100 degrees. The water I use is definitely less than 100 degrees so it should withstand.

Then I add my PG (2.25ml) for a total of 4.5ml of prepared CB at 1%, which I then use 1.5ml at a time which lasts me 3 days.

Comment

• Cob984
      • Sep 2012

Hellouser, If I want to buy CB today how should I go about it?
      Thanks man

Also, are you using fin? if so is it because of sides? which sides specifically

Comment

• jlantern
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Cob984
        Thanks man

In this thread he clearly says he does not use fin and his source is Kane

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Thanks man

As jlantern confirmed, I do not use Finasteride (and never have). That stuff is meddling with major risks. I'd rather go bald than lose function of my penis.

CB you can purchase through Kane.

Comment

• Cob984
            • Sep 2012

Thanks hellouser, am thinking of giving RU a go first before CB, probably mpb premixed 2% to see how i react,
            Have heard of people having similar Fin like sides on RU and since im sensitive and react to pretty much everything, i am worried

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

Thanks hellouser, am thinking of giving RU a go first before CB, probably mpb premixed 2% to see how i react,
              Have heard of people having similar Fin like sides on RU and since im sensitive and react to pretty much everything, i am worried
              Cases of people having side effects from RU compared to Fin are very very low. You should be fine, but if I were you, I'd just get 5g from Kane as a test batch and make your solutions with concentration yourself. That way you wont be limited to 2% because 2% is pretty useless.

Comment

• clandestine
                • Aug 2011

I have experienced fin like sides on RU.

While rare, it can happen. I am extremely androgen sensitive, and experience gynecomastia symptoms on doses as little as 50mg continued use.

I've tried fin in the past, experiencing the same gynecomastia symptoms. For some, RU is definitely not side effect free.

Most are fine though, Cob.

Comment

• clandestine
                  • Aug 2011

hellouser; thanks for the detailing on heating CB, etc. Ive saved your post for later reading.

So, to your knowledge, we won't be having to send back the form 1 Cb in order to receive /have shipped the form 2?

Also, do you by chance have any idea how using the form 1 CB would work for me, having purchased DMi/DMSO alongside? Is it worth trying? Still very new to all this business.

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
                    hellouser; thanks for the detailing on heating CB, etc. Ive saved your post for later reading.

So, to your knowledge, we won't be having to send back the form 1 Cb in order to receive /have shipped the form 2?

Also, do you by chance have any idea how using the form 1 CB would work for me, having purchased DMi/DMSO alongside? Is it worth trying? Still very new to all this business.
                    I dont know yet, everything is still up in the air. Only reason why I'm continuing to use CB is because I don't want to waste time without it. However I am concerned that the near boiling point of water temperature may affect efficacy. Lets hope not. But the whole form debacle won't last for long.

I'm not sure about DMI/DMSO, you'll have to give it a shot.

Comment

• clandestine
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
                      I dont know yet, everything is still up in the air. Only reason why I'm continuing to use CB is because I don't want to waste time without it. However I am concerned that the near boiling point of water temperature may affect efficacy. Lets hope not. But the whole form debacle won't last for long.

I'm not sure about DMI/DMSO, you'll have to give it a shot.
                      Sounds good, thanks for the quick replies.

All the best.

Comment

• jlantern
                        • Mar 2013

Update to my usage of RU. I have noticed zero shedding the last week. Today I had 10+ hairs after applying the topical's. The hairs were long vellus looking hairs so that is good.

The only weird thing is. the hair that has shed seems to be thinner near the follicle and the length thin seems to correspond to when I started RU. Thoughts?

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                          • Jan 2011

When will mpbtreatments start shipping RU to U.S. customers?

Does The Kane Shop pre mix RU for you if you ask them to? And how much would 20 grams of RU last?

Comment

• jlantern
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
                            When will mpbtreatments start shipping RU to U.S. customers?
                            If you search the forum for that question you will find that they used to ship RU to the US and now do not. However, I would imagine directing that question directly to MPB in the form of an email would yield a more accurate response.
                            Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
                            Does The Kane Shop pre mix RU for you if you ask them to? And how much would 20 grams of RU last?
                            No, Kane does not sell a premixed solution, again you will have to ask him directly if he will mix it for you(or you can buy the KB from him and mix it yourself.) The latter part of your question is solved by simple division. Take the number of mg you expect to take in 1 day and divid that by 10,000. I hope I could help!

Comment

• jlantern
                              • Mar 2013

I figured I post an update to my progress.

I've dropped down from 100 x 2 ED to 100 x 1 ED. I want to see if there is a change, in the first 3 weeks I only used 100mg, upped to 200mg while seeing continued results. I will observe my progress on 100mg. I suspect the same results.

Ive seen a bit of shedding around the temples mostly thin or miniaturized hairs. I think im at the point where the new growth you can see in the pictures may becoming terminal. I plan on getting a hair cut this week ad will take more photos 2 weeks after to get the right length in the last picture.

I just purchased my second batch of RU last week(TheKaneShop). The KB I purchased in bulk was delivered already and the RU is in the states and on its way. 5 days plus 48 for processing is damn fast.

Comment

• stillgothair
                                • Mar 2013

new guy need help

hi guys im new here been dealing with hair loss for the last 3 years, and seems to be getting worse but no one really notices it except me, i have tried lipogaine but it seem to stuff up my eyesight so i had stop it, I also had a go at finasteride the doctor recommended i take 5mg once a week within the second week I realized a bit of gyno and sexual side effects, so i would really like to have a go at ru can anyone tell me where i can get good ru, and can anyone tell me if i had reduce the dosage of finasteride that the sides would be less,

Comment

Working...