Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Shit, what the fvck?! Wrong link!!

Allow me to start with a brief background so you can understand my case. I realized I had some temple recession early 20s, minox did the trick for the most part. I experienced a loss to NW2 during mid 20s now. I added fin and niz over 1 year ago. I would say the big three helped me stand my ground or even maybe gave me some but

Comment

• hellouser
      • May 2012

Originally posted by StayThick
      Hellouser, I still couldn't find myself to make this. I don't know how I would explain to my girlfriend why are kitchen table looks like a chemist labatory with white powdery residue everywhere and scales so it looks like I'm a drug dealer. Not happening.

I'd pay you a premium to make a premade solution for me though. Lol. I really need to add a serious topical because I'm losing my hairline, but I can't make this at home. So frustrating.
      Where do you live?

Comment

• StayThick
        • Oct 2012

I live in Florida (United States).

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

I live in Florida (United States).
          Well I'm in Canada, but the problem with having someone do this stuff for you is customs. I wouldnt want to have you pay for the materials (ru and vehicle) only to have it held up for god knows how long in customs. I know that RU got held up in customs in Canada for 6 weeks once.

Comment

• StayThick
            • Oct 2012

Yup. Solid point. This is the issue I have. I'll see if there is anything else I can do. Thanks for all the info.

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

Yup. Solid point. This is the issue I have. I'll see if there is anything else I can do. Thanks for all the info.
              I'd suggest you ask someone in the states that can make some for you premade. It wont have to go through customs that way.

Comment

• StayThick
                • Oct 2012

Thanks. Problem is I wouldn't know who to trust to make it and besides it feels like everybody in this forum is from overseas. Don't even know if anyone on this forum lives in the US.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                  • Jan 2011

There are a bunch of members from the US here.

Comment

• jlantern
                    • Mar 2013

StayThick,

I apply twice a day, My RU procedure is as follows: Once I get the RU in the mail I break out small zip lock bags (similar to the ones that bag buttons or weed) and break up the entire bag into 100mg bags. I dont trust the smaller zip lock bags to be air tight so I wrap the in tin foil and but them into a larger zip lock bag. I separate a week in one bag into refrigerator and the rest in freezer. In the AM I mix two bags into a small glass bottle. I just reuse one from the KB solution I get. I use half in the AM and the rest in the PM. ( that is 20ml of solution each time or 40ml a day.

The hard part is sitting down the first day and bagging it up and measuring it. Other than that its just apart of my daily routine.

Comment

• StayThick
                      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by jlantern
                      StayThick,

I apply twice a day, My RU procedure is as follows: Once I get the RU in the mail I break out small zip lock bags (similar to the ones that bag buttons or weed) and break up the entire bag into 100mg bags. I dont trust the smaller zip lock bags to be air tight so I wrap the in tin foil and but them into a larger zip lock bag. I separate a week in one bag into refrigerator and the rest in freezer. In the AM I mix two bags into a small glass bottle. I just reuse one from the KB solution I get. I use half in the AM and the rest in the PM. ( that is 20ml of solution each time or 40ml a day.

The hard part is sitting down the first day and bagging it up and measuring it. Other than that its just apart of my daily routine.
                      So basically you're just mixing it in KB solution? Also, I'm assuming you are using a scale to accurately break down the necessary bags correct?

What have been your results? Any sides? I really want to do this, my only issue is A: making this at home where my g/f can't see and B: reputable place to purchase the RU. I'm assuming Kane is the route to go there.

Man all that hassle and yes it seems like a hassle to me, for product that doesn't seem to have a "ton" of positive feedback. Am I wrong here?

Hellouser: Excuse me if you have stated your results with RU on this forum, but what has been your experience with this result wise? Has anyone seen hairline improvement? I had issues with FIN sides, which basically made me aware I'm androgen sensitive. Will using RU cause similar sides because FIN damn near destroyed me the year I was on it.

All feedback appreciated guys. This forum is filled with tons of knowledgable people, helps me tremendously.

Comment

• jlantern
                        • Mar 2013

Yes I use a scale. I would just tell her what it is.

As far as results go, ive noticed some small hairs pop up and a lot of shedding. I think im at the end of this round of shedding. Given the template for how these treatments work I would guess a few months out before I get an idea of how this is going to work

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Hellouser: Excuse me if you have stated your results with RU on this forum, but what has been your experience with this result wise? Has anyone seen hairline improvement? I had issues with FIN sides, which basically made me aware I'm androgen sensitive. Will using RU cause similar sides because FIN damn near destroyed me the year I was on it.
                          After 2 months of being on RU and Minoxidil 5%, Nizoral 3-4 times a week and Saw Palmetto (160mg-550mg per day) I'm seeing a ridiculous amount of new hairs growing in at the hair line. And not like a few per centimetre sq, a LOT. They're all thing however and looks blonde, but also about half a centimetre in length, I noticed them a few weeks ago so this is definitely a result or at least terrific maintenance. I can't see the results from the vertex in my scalp, but I'm hoping there is growth there as well.

I added CB into my regimen a week ago, so it should improve the results as well.

No side effects at all except from decreased libido most likely from Saw Palmetto.

Comment

• jlantern
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
                            After 2 months of being on RU and Minoxidil 5%, Nizoral 3-4 times a week and Saw Palmetto (160mg-550mg per day) I'm seeing a ridiculous amount of new hairs growing in at the hair line. And not like a few per centimetre sq, a LOT. They're all thing however and looks blonde, but also about half a centimetre in length, I noticed them a few weeks ago so this is definitely a result or at least terrific maintenance. I can't see the results from the vertex in my scalp, but I'm hoping there is growth there as well.

I added CB into my regimen a week ago, so it should improve the results as well.

No side effects at all except from decreased libido most likely from Saw Palmetto.
                            Keep me updated on the CB I might add it too, I have left over spiro ive been using EOD

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by jlantern
                              Keep me updated on the CB I might add it too, I have left over spiro ive been using EOD
                              Spiro is such a weak DHT inhibitor though. Although, I wish I had used it in my early 20s just when I starting balding.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCK.

As each day passes, I'm more and more inclined to give BNP-32 a shot.

I'll definitely let you know how CB goes as I've been keep a log of my hair for the last 2 years. Too bad only NOW have I started to see results of any kind.

Comment

• HARIRI
                                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                                Spiro is such a weak DHT inhibitor though. Although, I wish I had used it in my early 20s just when I starting balding.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCK.
                                I agree with you. According to Dr. Lee, 5% Azelaic Acid is a better DHT inhibitor topical than Spiro. Spiro is more for women than men.

Comment

Working...