Started RU 3 Weeks ago

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clandestine
    • Aug 2011

Now why would you be concerned about "what you don't feel"? Why on earth?

Creating unnecessary anxieties there mate.

Comment

• jlantern
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by marikeo
      So you and StayThick are both getting Gyno sides from RU? That seems very surprising based on the research folks have cited. Concerning. If you are getting systemic absorption, you need to be concerned about what you don't feel as well.
      I dont think the Gyno was from RU. I upped my fin dosage to 1.25 EOD to 1.25 ED. Also I notice it flaires up when I take creatine and lift super heavy. its gone now. ill see if it comes back .. but its minor flair ups in 1 nipple (pre existing from roids)

Comment

• marikeo
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
        Now why would you be concerned about "what you don't feel"? Why on earth?

Creating unnecessary anxieties there mate.
        Yeah, don't mean to cause undo panic you are right. But with systemic absorption it should be considered. Typically we would have studies to lean on but not in this case. The more information/considerations we share on this forum the better.

Comment

• clandestine
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by jlantern
          I dont think the Gyno was from RU. I upped my fin dosage to 1.25 EOD to 1.25 ED. Also I notice it flaires up when I take creatine and lift super heavy. its gone now. ill see if it comes back .. but its minor flair ups in 1 nipple (pre existing from roids)
          jlantern; I would be careful with Creatine.

It's known to cause hair loss.

Comment

• jlantern
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by clandestine
            jlantern; I would be careful with Creatine.

It's known to cause hair loss.
            This is exactly why I stopped and I think it may be linked to my sheds in some way. Time will tell

Comment

• goldbondmafia
              • Oct 2011

any before/after pictures? BTW I agree with clandestine I took creatine 2 years ago and immediately my hair seemed thinner after about a month good thing you stopped man

Comment

• jlantern
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by goldbondmafia
                any before/after pictures? BTW I agree with clandestine I took creatine 2 years ago and immediately my hair seemed thinner after about a month good thing you stopped man
                There are some pictures in this thread that are 1 month in and 2 months in. Small differences. I am going out of town next week and I plan on posting pictures then maybe.

Comment

• goldbondmafia
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by jlantern
                  There are some pictures in this thread that are 1 month in and 2 months in. Small differences. I am going out of town next week and I plan on posting pictures then maybe.
                  Okay awesome, I saw your picture on the 3rd page which is why I was wondering if you have any newer ones.

Comment

• jlantern
                    • Mar 2013

For anyone concerned about systematic sides

Comment

Working...