+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    jlantern, can you give me some pointers on Letro? was thinking about getting some because i too have gyno from fin. is it an oral drug or injection? do i have to take it in conjunction with other stuff to kill the gyno or just standalone? any sides i should be worried about? really don't know much about it but desperate to kill off this gyno before it becomes permanent...

btw won't the gyno just come back over and over if you keep taking fin? do you plan on taking letro and fin in conjunction for the long haul?

I only get gyno when I lift really heavy and eat heavy. I feel like it goes hand and hand with my test levels. I use it when I feel sore, which has been 2 over 14 months for about 2 weeks. Its oral and I use 2.5ml

thanks for the help

My diffused area and vertex have thinned out a bit since the start of RU /Callipogain. I hope this is a sign of it working. Does anyone know if using 200 mg does more harm than good?

I can't see any reason why 200 mg RU would do harm. Not to your hair at any rate, it's probably not optimal for your body but unless you're super sensitive to androgens you should be okay.

I've been on 1ml of 5% for 2.5 months now and I'm shedding like a bitch. Definitely more than normal. No idea whether I'm getting regrowth yet. Nothing obvious. But I'm hoping it's a good sign. I will keep using it for 6 months and then reevaluate.

Hurry up CB!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    I can't see any reason why 200 mg RU would do harm. Not to your hair at any rate, it's probably not optimal for your body but unless you're super sensitive to androgens you should be okay.

I've been on 1ml of 5% for 2.5 months now and I'm shedding like a bitch. Definitely more than normal. No idea whether I'm getting regrowth yet. Nothing obvious. But I'm hoping it's a good sign. I will keep using it for 6 months and then reevaluate.

Hurry up CB!!!!
    im shedding pretty healthy but I can see areas that have gotten thicker. In the long we all know shedding is good. If I start shedding to fast i will drop to 100mg. But everything is looking good for me right now

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to use 150mg of RU on its own and the other 50mg as an added bonus to Minoxidil (1ml containing 50mg of minox and 50mg of RU). Would probably work much better for reducing DHT at longer intervals than in one shot.

I need to ask you all, what RU do you use? Kane, MPB's, Ontario...?
    I started a topic in Men's general discussion about MPB treatments and their credibility.
    I ordered the RU plus 5% from them and now asking myself was it a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    I need to ask you all, what RU do you use? Kane, MPB's, Ontario...?
    I started a topic in Men's general discussion about MPB treatments and their credibility.
    I ordered the RU plus 5% from them and now asking myself was it a mistake?
    I use Kanes its certainly legit, however I order AHK-Cu from mpb and I should have it in a few weeks.. Ill use it until it runs out then opt for Kanes and get an opinion.

Since I have been applying RU and Minox to my diffuse area I am seeing LOTs of scalp now. Mostly when wet and/or applying a topical. This is due to the shedding im experiencing with RU and possibly the more regular application of Minox. It shedding to where it might make me nervous if it continues at this rate. I am completely aware the shedding is apart of the process.

As for the hairline, shedding has continued. I see mostly thin or almost invisible hairs falling out. given the shed I am still seeing more small hairs pop up. I figure it will take many many shedding cycles for these hairs to become thicker or even terminal. I hope the addition of AHK-Cu Copper Peptides will aid in this area.

As for my crown, its looking a bit thin.. Teasing the hair out in the back seems to help but under certain light you can see my scalp. I really hope this area thickens up ASAP. I have always regularly applied Minox to this area and I hope Niz and RU will do its work. In the crown I am also seeing very thin hairs shed from that area.

Here you can see the little hairs growing in after a month. My hair color as you can see if light so is the new growth, its started to get a little color but I am afraid it will be a few months before we see it get thicker.