+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    I just kicked it up for the next few days to see if I notice accelerated gains. In additional I use kirkland 5% minox, JASON biotin b complex shampoo / conditioner and 5,000 mgc biotin orally ED. I am also still taking fin 1.25g EOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    I did, you mentioned that you WERE using Minoxidil and Finasteride but are you STILL using them while you are using the RU58841 recently?

Also which strength of RU58841 are you taking? 1% or 2% or 5%? You said 200mg so what does this mean? Which strength is it?
    Yes Minox Morning and night. I put it on usually before or after RU, I let RU/minox dry before I apply the next topical. I am using a 5 percent KB solution. I mix 100mg of RU + 2ml of KB.
    that is 2ml of 5 percent. I apply it to my temples and crown and whatever is left in the outter diffused areas.

Thank you jlantern. Im just wondering, Minoxidil supplies blood to the hair follicle, while Finasterdie blocks DHT. How about RU? I think it plays the same role as Finasteride? So would it make a difference if used both? Correct if I am wrong Buddy.

Hari, Thank you for your interest. I feel you should start your own thread with your questions about fin and ru together

No pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by JJacobs152 View Post
    No pictures?
    Just started will post before after pics. My hair is a very light color as it is, I dont think the camera will pick it up .. I have to look at the hair and a certain angle. The hair is getting longer and darker.

On a side note I noticed a hair pomade I use sometimes has castor oil in it as the primary ingredient. I am going to smear a put in my temple area to shorten up my concern with dryness. I also purchased capillogain and hope to add as soon as it arrives.

Default 4 Week Update

At week 2 I started applying it around my whole NW6 area. I saw some shedding got me worried. Its hard to tell if the shedding is still continuing but on the bright side my hairline is showing some nice thin hairs popping up and some of them are starting to get some length to them.

At week 2 I started applying it around my whole NW6 area. I saw some shedding got me worried. Its hard to tell if the shedding is still continuing but on the bright side my hairline is showing some nice thin hairs popping up and some of them are starting to get some length to them.
    Thanks for the update. So you are applying Minoxidil 5% twice a day and RU 5% once a day?

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    Thanks for the update. So you are applying Minoxidil 5% twice a day and RU 5% once a day?
    Both are twice a day

Both are twice a day
    How much is your RU & KB?

And, Could you pm me kane's online order link?

jlantern, can you give me some pointers on Letro? was thinking about getting some because i too have gyno from fin. is it an oral drug or injection? do i have to take it in conjunction with other stuff to kill the gyno or just standalone? any sides i should be worried about? really don't know much about it but desperate to kill off this gyno before it becomes permanent...

btw won't the gyno just come back over and over if you keep taking fin? do you plan on taking letro and fin in conjunction for the long haul?