+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    What do you mean by root lift?
    When I started on Dr. Lee's ******* for the first time my hair responded very well and I had great regrowth for about a year. The first thing I noticed was that my hair seemed less "limp" that it did. I believe this was because the new growth was promoting more positive support for the follicle shaft.

I did go through a shed at that time as well so I think the kick-starting of the anagen phase pushed out some hairs in telogen but promoted the "root lift" in the hairs already in the anagen stage.

BTW, concerned about seeing more systemic absorption reports from the use of RU by Slick. The research show low incidence but reports here seem higher. I wonder if the PG is the contributor. I don't think it was used in the studies.

Today is my last 5% application. I will be lowering my dose to .25mg to see if I still experience minor sides.

5% is working, I can tell, but my eyes and nipple puffiness is very annoying. Not sure if red and dry eyes is a side effect, but I decided to try 25mg to gauge effects on my body.

This stuff definitely works and can cause minor sides in my opinion. RU is not side free, but in my opinion no where near extreme as Propecia.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Today is my last 5% application. I will be lowering my dose to .25mg to see if I still experience minor sides.

5% is working, I can tell, but my eyes and nipple puffiness is very annoying. Not sure if red and dry eyes is a side effect, but I decided to try 25mg to gauge effects on my body.

This stuff definitely works and can cause minor sides in my opinion. RU is not side free, but in my opinion no where near extreme as Propecia.
    Gyno is a bitch, I sometimes get it in 1 nipple.

I have been taking creatine in large amounts, im going to stop and see if things improve from that.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post

Well this blows, are u playing it safe and seeing if you could eliminate the sides all together or are the sides worsening?

Gyno is a bitch, I sometimes get it in 1 nipple.

I have been taking creatine in large amounts, im going to stop and see if things improve from that.
    So you and StayThick are both getting Gyno sides from RU? That seems very surprising based on the research folks have cited. Concerning. If you are getting systemic absorption, you need to be concerned about what you don't feel as well.

Now why would you be concerned about "what you don't feel"? Why on earth?

Creating unnecessary anxieties there mate.

Quote Originally Posted by marikeo View Post
    So you and StayThick are both getting Gyno sides from RU? That seems very surprising based on the research folks have cited. Concerning. If you are getting systemic absorption, you need to be concerned about what you don't feel as well.
    I dont think the Gyno was from RU. I upped my fin dosage to 1.25 EOD to 1.25 ED. Also I notice it flaires up when I take creatine and lift super heavy. its gone now. ill see if it comes back .. but its minor flair ups in 1 nipple (pre existing from roids)

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Now why would you be concerned about "what you don't feel"? Why on earth?

Creating unnecessary anxieties there mate.
    Yeah, don't mean to cause undo panic you are right. But with systemic absorption it should be considered. Typically we would have studies to lean on but not in this case. The more information/considerations we share on this forum the better.

I dont think the Gyno was from RU. I upped my fin dosage to 1.25 EOD to 1.25 ED. Also I notice it flaires up when I take creatine and lift super heavy. its gone now. ill see if it comes back .. but its minor flair ups in 1 nipple (pre existing from roids)
    jlantern; I would be careful with Creatine.

It's known to cause hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    jlantern; I would be careful with Creatine.

It's known to cause hair loss.
    This is exactly why I stopped and I think it may be linked to my sheds in some way. Time will tell