+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Is Gyno or Puffy Nipples a known side effect from RU58841? I understand it is with Propecia because I was a victim of that side, but in theory, RU could cause the same side effect if it goes systematic..no?

Anybody else experience start of gyno while using RU?

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Is Gyno or Puffy Nipples a known side effect from RU58841? I understand it is with Propecia because I was a victim of that side, but in theory, RU could cause the same side effect if it goes systematic..no?

Anybody else experience start of gyno while using RU?
    Oh god no, so its hit you now?

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    Oh god no, so its hit you now?
    Cob, relax my dude. I'm like you..I get paranoid over anything. I blame Propecia for that because it really F'd me up side wise. However....

I'm just asking because I can't find any information online from people experiencing this side from RU. But in theory, as its an anti androgen, I can see how it could. I'm not stressing yet and I just applied my 6th application, I just want to know if I need to look out for this because its the only thing concerning me at the moment.

ok thats good, anything with the hair? i know its only 6 apps but a week is usually enough to observe any affects atleast with me

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    ok thats good, anything with the hair? i know its only 6 apps but a week is usually enough to observe any affects atleast with me
    So far great. Shedding has almost completely halted and I took pictures before my first application and will compare photos in a few more weeks.

Libido is still solid and no negative impact there which is a plus. Hoping for general thickening and possibly slight regrowth if I'm lucky.

Currently using: Rogaine Foam 1x daily, Capillogain 1x daily, Neogenic 1x daily (regardless what people say, I like it), and now RU.

I also rotate Nizoral and Big3 Shampoo throughout the week, along with Multivitamins, MSM, and Tococaps.

thats great:
    dont worry on neogenic , its praised on HLH and i trust that forum a lot, I ordered some too.

I will soon be on neogenic + mpb RU + kane CB + Regenpure and drop keratene
    Still debating b/w ordering cb or ru from kane, the only reason im debating is iv already ordered the damn RU from mpb so i feel like im gona be stuck with loads of RU if it doesnt work out, so maybe i try cb form3 in kb solution ? thoughts?

also dr nigam thinks cb is a good tool, he said hes ordering some himself

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    lol this thread is full of gyne prone hair loss sufferers, myself included.
    Bingo. But this gets me really damn excited. RU/Minox might be the bridge for us to the next gen of treatments. Stopping loss plus thickening the crown is exactly what I'm looking for. Putting in my order this month if you gyno-prone guys remain side-free.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Bingo. But this gets me really damn excited. RU/Minox might be the bridge for us to the next gen of treatments. Stopping loss plus thickening the crown is exactly what I'm looking for. Putting in my order this month if you gyno-prone guys remain side-free.
    I wish you all the best, absolutely. It'll be interesting to see how everyone does.

But it should be noted I've experienced gyne sides on higher doses RU. Just my experience.

Just read this entire thread and I'm interested in mixing RU with minox and applying. But I'm also concerned about J's shedding, god dammit I'm not sure what to do. I have to stop my hairloss now, it's thinned like crazy since I quit propecia and my hairline has gone back a ****ing inch in 9 months no joke. I would normally man up and get the RU but this goddamn shedding freaks me out, can't afford to lose anymore hair any quicker. Wtf should I do??

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Just read this entire thread and I'm interested in mixing RU with minox and applying. But I'm also concerned about J's shedding, god dammit I'm not sure what to do. I have to stop my hairloss now, it's thinned like crazy since I quit propecia and my hairline has gone back a ****ing inch in 9 months no joke. I would normally man up and get the RU but this goddamn shedding freaks me out, can't afford to lose anymore hair any quicker. Wtf should I do??
    My shedding has stopped(for now I think). I've had two sheds that lasted 3 weeks after being on the treatment for 3 months. As of right now I can see some of regrowth in the mirror. ( I have light colored hair, the hairs have stayed a very light blonde, making them hard to see even when they were inch long.) The hairs are shorter now of course because of the shedding but they appear to be getting darker and thicker. The shedding part I worry the most about is my crown. For me the first shed was bad and made me nervous the second was mild .. All in all im okay with it. You have to accept it has to get worst before it gets better.

Make a regimen tweak if you need to, then stay committed to it no matter what.