+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    I have every reason of using Kane, i just ordered mpb for now because i could test for sides and would not have to commit to 200$+ of expenses

Hows it going so far dude? sides and hair wise?
    So far so good. Have used 3 applications. Had a slight sensation in my nipples that I'm watching with a hawks eye. Any glimpse of Propecia indused type gyno and ill glady send you my remaining 10 grams of RU.

Application is simple, hoping to see some progress in the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted on any sides and my progress Cob.

Been ru on 5% for 4 weeks now. My crown is deffo thickening out now which i can tell when im styling my hair. Also i have loads of vellous hairs at the hair line which seem to be getting longer day by day.

As for the gyno suffers, i got symptoms from just about anything i touched (fin, keratene) but so far so good. I am running it along side grape seed extract and also having my gyno removed in three weeks which i wouldnt have done if i thought it was still growing, fingers crossed so far so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Avacfc View Post
    Been ru on 5% for 4 weeks now. My crown is deffo thickening out now which i can tell when im styling my hair. Also i have loads of vellous hairs at the hair line which seem to be getting longer day by day.

As for the gyno suffers, i got symptoms from just about anything i touched (fin, keratene) but so far so good. I am running it along side grape seed extract and also having my gyno removed in three weeks which i wouldnt have done if i thought it was still growing, fingers crossed so far so good!
    This is reassuring Avac. How do you know you're not experiencing any gyno induced sides from RU? Are you feeling any tingling sensation in the nipple area, puffiness, etc?

So far this is my only concern as I'm on my 5th application. Beyond that, no sides to report which is amazing. However, if my nipples start to puff out even more I will have to stop RU use. It's reassuring, however, that somebody gyno sensitive like yourself is not seeing those sides.

Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    This is reassuring Avac. How do you know you're not experiencing any gyno induced sides from RU? Are you feeling any tingling sensation in the nipple area, puffiness, etc?

So far this is my only concern as I'm on my 5th application. Beyond that, no sides to report which is amazing. However, if my nipples start to puff out even more I will have to stop RU use. It's reassuring, however, that somebody gyno sensitive like yourself is not seeing those sides.

Keep us posted.
    are you experiencing gyno sides staythick? im asking because i want to make sure before plunking down all this cash on Kanes RU, i might go for CB instead if there are gyno concerns

Just realized u already answered this, thanks, so i guess i go for cb then?

StayThick; are you especially gyno prone?

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    StayThick; are you especially gyno prone?
    Before Propecia I would have told you NO. But I do recall while going through puberty the ultra-sensitive lumps I would get behind my nipples.

When I started Propecia the puffiness flared out in conjunction with the excess fat it caused around the chest...making it worse.

Since starting RU I have had a *slight* tingling sensation on my nipples and very very slight puffiness. Nothing to make me stop RU, but I'm watching it close.

I mean I never really had full blown gyno, I just struggled with the puffy nipple thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    are you experiencing gyno sides staythick? im asking because i want to make sure before plunking down all this cash on Kanes RU, i might go for CB instead if there are gyno concerns

Just realized u already answered this, thanks, so i guess i go for cb then?
    See my above post. I wouldn't stay clear of RU because of my slight concern at the moment. I'm still using the RU because its too early and mild to tell if it will turn to anything.

I'd rather use RU than CB. CB in my opinion is way to new as a form of treatment for me to risk trying...I'd buy the RU if I were you Cob.

Thing is i already have 2% RU on its way from mpb treats, its been 3.5 weeks since i ordered it though, and theres no telling when the **** this will actually show, thats why i thought i order some cb and try both, though ru is a lot more proven in terms of experimentals

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post

Keep us posted.
    Ive had pubertal gyno sine my teens so ive always had puffy nipples. But whenever i touched fin it would immediatly flare up an become painful even at low doeses. The fustrating thing is it worked for my hairloss but i didnt want man titties

So far ive had nothing to concern me and also ru is seem to be working on the hair front so i dont have any plans to up the dose.

lol this thread is full of gyne prone hair loss sufferers, myself included.