+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by marikeo View Post
    Folks, over on another thread there is a user who prepares his RU by pre-measuring his daily 50 - 80 mg into small bags (kept in the fridge I assume). He then adds ~2ml of Minox to that bag and applies.

This seems like a very easy way to apply the RU. Curious if others have tried this method and their results?

I will be honest guys, the shedding Jlantern has had while starting RU scares the crap out of me. I am hoping to start on a lower dosage of RU 1/daily may be less risky.

Thanks
    M
    Yeah im doing this aswell actually. 100mg in a ubersmall griplock bag add 2ml of minox shake the bag and apply. Very easy and fresh of the batch

Quote Originally Posted by Imalmostbald View Post
    Yeah im doing this aswell actually. 100mg in a ubersmall griplock bag add 2ml of minox shake the bag and apply. Very easy and fresh of the batch
    "Imalmostbald" how long have you been using the RU/Minox mix? Any noticable shedding like "jlantern" mentioned?

Thanks
    M

So RU dissolves in minox? DOes the strength of the minox have anything to do with it? I can only get 5% minox in Norway.

And I dont get sides from fin. But I have not used it long enought to see if its working. Would you suggest that I should use fin for some more time to see if its working for me before I start RU? Or should I just start RU asap

Stay with fin, if you're not experiencing sides..

Quote Originally Posted by marikeo View Post
    "Imalmostbald" how long have you been using the RU/Minox mix? Any noticable shedding like "jlantern" mentioned?

Thanks
    M
    Hi, only 2 weeks in at the moment. But i don't notice any shedding yet, i do actually notice a decrease in shedding tho. And yes, my RU dissolves pretty easily in kirkland 5% minox.

Quote Originally Posted by Imalmostbald View Post
    Hi, only 2 weeks in at the moment. But i don't notice any shedding yet, i do actually notice a decrease in shedding tho. And yes, my RU dissolves pretty easily in kirkland 5% minox.
    I dont know anything about vehicles and mixing as far as what I personally do with KB and RU. But I think there might be an issue with the vehicle carrying the extra RU in the minox. I am not sure if this is true, but I would like someone with background in this to clear it up for us.

For a person who had gyno as his only real concerning side effect on fin (showed up around the 4 month mark as it tends to), should I start at 20 mg and work my way up despite the fact that some advice has been to 'kickstart' the process by starting at a higher concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    I dont know anything about vehicles and mixing as far as what I personally do with KB and RU. But I think there might be an issue with the vehicle carrying the extra RU in the minox. I am not sure if this is true, but I would like someone with background in this to clear it up for us.
    Nah.. It will carry the RU into your skin. I know a few people who are mixxing it with minox and have good results. I allready ordered hydroxypropyl chitosan aswell to add to my solution at 1% to get the "film effect" for enhanced localized action and time release (from the topical fina patent).

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    For a person who had gyno as his only real concerning side effect on fin (showed up around the 4 month mark as it tends to), should I start at 20 mg and work my way up despite the fact that some advice has been to 'kickstart' the process by starting at a higher concentration?
    This is my concern as well, but I'm starting at 50mg. I'm very sensitive to gyno personally so I'll let you know my take on that when I start.

My first application of RU & KB is next Wednesday so it will take some time to evaluate this because like yourself, the gyno hit me around 6 months while on FIN.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    This is my concern as well, but I'm starting at 50mg. I'm very sensitive to gyno personally so I'll let you know my take on that when I start.

My first application of RU & KB is next Wednesday so it will take some time to evaluate this because like yourself, the gyno hit me around 6 months while on FIN.
    I got gyno maybe twice on fin .. only 1 nipple .. its from when I did a really strong steroid it flairs up now and again a little letro for a few days takes care of it. It happened once while on RU but I dont think its related