+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    Quick update, hairs in the regrowth area are continuing to get longer. I noticed hairs about 1'' or less shed from my hair line while the rest of my hair is about three inches long. This seems like a good sign ass some of these smaller hairs are going to be replaced by stronger thicker ones.
    Jlantern: great progress. I'm getting anxious as I await my RU from Kane and keeping seeing results on here from users. Quick question, what else are you currently using beside RU to combat your hairloss?

Any sides to date on your end from the RU?

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Jlantern: great progress. I'm getting anxious as I await my RU from Kane and keeping seeing results on here from users. Quick question, what else are you currently using beside RU to combat your hairloss?

Any sides to date on your end from the RU?
    I thought RU was giving me heart palpitations, exp when I drank coffee I went to the doctor then it stopped. it was unrelated and never happended again. So no real side to report.

Im using Fin Capillogain, prox-n (might stop using it) niz, RU, lipogain.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    very good progress! people will be getting the right form cb in a week or so! it might be another attack on mpb!
    Good to hear, I will stay posted on this, might be exciting.

i myself stopped using mpbs ru as my hair loss was getting worse using it im now thinking that a pgd2 blocker may be better.

Folks, over on another thread there is a user who prepares his RU by pre-measuring his daily 50 - 80 mg into small bags (kept in the fridge I assume). He then adds ~2ml of Minox to that bag and applies.

This seems like a very easy way to apply the RU. Curious if others have tried this method and their results?

I will be honest guys, the shedding Jlantern has had while starting RU scares the crap out of me. I am hoping to start on a lower dosage of RU 1/daily may be less risky.

Thanks
    M

Quote Originally Posted by marikeo View Post
    Folks, over on another thread there is a user who prepares his RU by pre-measuring his daily 50 - 80 mg into small bags (kept in the fridge I assume). He then adds ~2ml of Minox to that bag and applies.

This seems like a very easy way to apply the RU. Curious if others have tried this method and their results?

I will be honest guys, the shedding Jlantern has had while starting RU scares the crap out of me. I am hoping to start on a lower dosage of RU 1/daily may be less risky.

Thanks
    M
    I should tell you I only applied minox ( for last 3 years on off) to crown and hair line. When I started RU I applied that and Minox all over the head and the shedding was pretty good. Most of the shedding was from the top of the head that did not get much minox .. so its hard to tell if it was RU or Minox. On the other hand my hairline and crown did shed too. its worth it I would say .. it has to get worse before it gets better. If you read lilpaulys posts he also gets worried about his shedding and talks about almost discontinuing some of his topicals because of it.

Keep calm and grow hair.

I just got back from getting a hair cut and my hair in he back and on top looks at lot thicker.. I got about 1/2''' long hair now. Shedding of ONLY thin hair that grew out from the temples has speed up a little now too. Which in the long run is exciting news

Im noticing that shedding is getting even faster. Shedding only thin hairs around the hairline .. some on the crown.

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    Im noticing that shedding is getting even faster. Shedding only thin hairs around the hairline .. some on the crown.
    are you planning to experiment with BNP-32 or PGE2 in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    are you planning to experiment with BNP-32 or PGE2 in the future?
    thats a good question. I did minox for a year, saw what it could do, then its limitation . same with keto.. and ive been on fin for over a year added RU. By far I have seen the best and fastest results since adding RU given the level I am at. If I am satisfied with RU and if RU keeps on this pace I wont need anything else.