+ Reply to Thread

Default Please come to market new technologies

Fellow baldies,
    Am I the only one who feels like a bad person because of losing hair? It is messing with my head! I literally feel like everything I do is unvirtuous and related to my hair loss. Any bad food I eat or masterbation, for instance. I can't enjoy anything anymore. It is literally taking control of my life. I know it's not true because there are plenty of fat people who have perfect hairlines and plenty of daily masterbaters with the same. It's so unfair words can not even begin to describe. My confidence would skyrocket to the moon if histogen or anderans releases positive results in the next couple months. Just knowing that new successful technology is for sure on its way will allow me to have some peace of mind. It doesn't even need to be miraculous, we just need something that is a little better than Minox and Fin WITHOUT the sides. We just need something that can make getting an FUE transplant full-proof. As in, we will get perfect coverage, and dont have have donor anxiety, and dont have to take propecia for the rest of our life! I just look in the mirror and think I am an inferior person constantly because of this loss. Does anyone else ever feel this way? Let's be honest, for whatever reason, a person with a juvenile hairline looks like a far more trustworthy person. Life is all about trust, if people can trust you then they will be comfortable around you, particularly girls. So this is just madness.

Does anyone know a time frame between what months we can expect a release of Anderans or Histogen news release, and what the probability you think it will be a successful announcement?

Thanks and good luck to you all

Aderans will announce the move to Phase III probably within the next few months.

Histogen could announce something in April, but they are scheduled to announced results at the very least in the beginning of may.

Bimatoprost should also be announcing news as well.

anything else would be out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    Aderans will announce the move to Phase III probably within the next few months.

Histogen could announce something in April, but they are scheduled to announced results at the very least in the beginning of may.

Bimatoprost should also be announcing news as well.

anything else would be out of the blue.
    what do you mean by "next few months" ? Does this mean anytime from now until June maybe? July?

Also, do you know what I am talking about being a bad person or inferior or no?

thanks