Permanently removing transplants

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sonn
    • Mar 2013

I'll take a look. Maybe I'll try posting some pics to get your opinion/thoughts.

Comment

• Sonn
      • Mar 2013

Any suggestions on getting these permanently removed and scars fixed. Don't even mind living with the donor scar.
      Attached Files

Comment

• DAVE52
        • Sep 2010

try asking @

www slybald guys com

Comment

• drybone
          • Dec 2012

why would anyone do a surgical procedure to remove grafts , when its going to leave a mark for each follicle extracted and its going to be expensive.

why not just do electrolysis to kill the hair follicle, leaving no scar, and expending far less .

There are even home kits now.

It makes no common sense to seek out a surgeon for something like this. Unless you plan to move the grafts to another spot.

Comment

• topcat
            • May 2009

Yes I agree electrolysis would seem like the simple solution but from what I have read over the years for most that have had unsightly grafts placed into their hairline this doesn't seem to be a viable option for some reason. Now that lasers are available maybe that has changed and this might be a better option depending on the case. It could be due to the cobblestoning or pitting which electrolysis does not address but I'm not sure.

Comment

• Sonn
              • Mar 2013

I know electrolysis will remove the hair, but the cobblestone scars would still be visible

Comment

Working...