+ Reply to Thread

Question Is it really Finasteride?

Hi all; I ordered the 5mg Finasteride from inhousepharmacy and it doesn't look anything like the pictures I've seen of how to cut them up. For one thing, it's not 5 sided but perfectly round. It's blue (same shade of blue) but smaller. Does anyone else order from inhousepharmacy? It comes in little strips of 10 pills per strip (30 pills total) and has no markings on the pills.

I just want to make sure I'm not just getting aspirin or something. I know inhousepharmacy is well reputed; but mistakes / outsourcing can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ssquared2 View Post
    Hi all; I ordered the 5mg Finasteride from inhousepharmacy and it doesn't look anything like the pictures I've seen of how to cut them up. For one thing, it's not 5 sided but perfectly round. It's blue (same shade of blue) but smaller. Does anyone else order from inhousepharmacy? It comes in little strips of 10 pills per strip (30 pills total) and has no markings on the pills.

I just want to make sure I'm not just getting aspirin or something. I know inhousepharmacy is well reputed; but mistakes / outsourcing can happen.
    Hey. I think the 5 sided pills are actual Propecia.

I have the 5mg Fin from inhouse as well. Came in 3 strips of 10, rubber banded together. Your pills fit the bill, at least in physical appearance. I'm assuming yours is Cipla brand like mine.

I got temporary nut ache the first week from mine. Hopefully you find that mildly re-assuring.

Best.

I have 5mg fin and the pills are small blue. I cut them into 4

haha I won't get a nut ache as I have no nuts to ache (transman here) but I am reassured as that is indeed how mine came. I cut it into eighths for this week but next week I think I will cut them into quarters for the full 1.25mg (ish).

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by ssquared2 View Post
    haha I won't get a nut ache as I have no nuts to ache (transman here) but I am reassured as that is indeed how mine came. I cut it into eighths for this week but next week I think I will cut them into quarters for the full 1.25mg (ish).

Thanks guys!
    Can I ask if you are taking them as an under the table hormone pill or for actual hair recession?

Hair recession. I wouldn't need to take them for hormones because I can change my T dose myself because I inject them (rx).

Default I wonder the same.

I order my finasteride from Medcab.co.uk - quite cheap, come in a Dr reddys box (from India though) and I wonder if what I'm getting isn't just some baking soda in a tablet. Who knows? I certainly can't tell if they make a difference to my hair or whether it's falling out still (certainly it ain't growing back). I would like to get the dutesteride but boy is it expensive and again, perhaps it's just baking soda - not like I have my own lab to be able to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJones View Post
    I order my finasteride from Medcab.co.uk - quite cheap, come in a Dr reddys box (from India though) and I wonder if what I'm getting isn't just some baking soda in a tablet. Who knows? I certainly can't tell if they make a difference to my hair or whether it's falling out still (certainly it ain't growing back). I would like to get the dutesteride but boy is it expensive and again, perhaps it's just baking soda - not like I have my own lab to be able to check it out.
    I'm getting what I interpret as good experience from inhousepharmacy. Many others treat it as a reputable source, which was the reason I went there.

If you're dissatisfied, consider switching?

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    I'm getting what I interpret as good experience from inhousepharmacy. Many others treat it as a reputable source, which was the reason I went there.

If you're dissatisfied, consider switching?
    I'm not dissatisfied, just saying I have no idea if it is real stuff or not form theis MedCab.co.uk and how the hell can you know? Searching the internet there doesn't seem to be any bad word and they've been around a while but it is still India, so who knows. Anyway I'm planning to switch to Dutasteride and they don't sell it so will need to find an alternative supplier.