+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gho Veterans

Default Gho Veterans

Have any of you who had surgery with Gho shaved your head completely bald with a razor afterwords? I'm wondering if any scarring would be able to be seen when the head is shaved slick bic bald...

Thanks for your help!

That's a good question, i read somewhere that GC was planning to do that but im not sure if he did not not.
    I shaved my donor with a trimmer (no guard) which is the shortest you can go before razor, and i believe there was no scars at all.

why the hell would people suffering from hair loss, hating baldness and giving loads of money to restore their hair, have fun and shave themselves with a razor just to please or reassure never ending doubting people like you?

Can you explain that to me?

Like, we only have that to do, we have no job, no social life, we will shave our heads with Wilkinson blades and feel weird just to make you happy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    why the hell would people suffering from hair loss, hating baldness and giving loads of money to restore their hair, have fun and shave themselves with a razor just to please or reassure never ending doubting people like you?

Like, we only have that to do, we have no job, no social life, we will shave our heads with Wilkinson blades and feel weird just to make you happy!!!!
    El Shaarawy and Hamsik hairstyles are popular these days

Besides theres is logic that if there is no scarring and you planning to shave with razor you could ultimately transfer more hairs from sides and back.
    Depleted donor wouldnt bother you if you razor it

That's stupid, not everybody will enjoy these hairstyles, you are totally unrealistic.

I get that it looks better than the NW7 horseshoe, but still!!!

if people are worried that they will not be able to razor shaved because of depleted donor, they should at first not even consider trransplant and just accept their baldness and razor shave their horseshoe, that's it!!!

Trust me, when you start transplant, you don't feel like shaving your egg just to make forum people happy, you just think about what and when will be your next move to get a denser hair on top and enjoy your life without thinking about your hair and forum requests.

IMO it would defeat the purpose for me to get HST, regain my hair and then shave it off.

its only temporary, its not like your shaved hair wont grow back

somebody said there was a guy on other forum who actually did that and there was no signs of HT, im not surprised im sure if gc did that there wounld be signs of ht, i think shaving can hide depleted area

I agree with caddarik79, i can understand somebody getting an HST to frame his face and then buzzing his hair to the lowest grade to get the 5 o'clock shadow and hide thinning hair, but why the f**k would anybody razor shave it ?

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    its only temporary, its not like your shaved hair wont grow back

somebody said there was a guy on other forum who actually did that and there was no signs of HT, im not surprised im sure if gc did that there wounld be signs of ht, i think shaving can hide depleted area
    Hair grows at 10-15cm/year. That is slow. This doesnt make any sense, basically youre asking for people to go for an HST to regain their hair only to shave it all off for an indefinite amount of time just to please you?

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post

pump the brakes man...why don't you think outside the box at why I am asking this instead of jumping to conclusions.

I would like to know this, if in the future I have an HST done and then lose more hair, since hairloss is progressive, could I just bic it and not have scarring that showed? Instead of fighting the endless battle of hairloss for the rest of my life...no shit I wouldn't get a transplant and just shave it for the ****ing hell of it... I'm saying if I ran out of donor and there wasn't anything else I could do