+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gho Veterans

Fear the loss

very good point, you want to play it safe and in case you run out of donor you are able to shave it instead of being trapped in the middle...

Im positive after 1 hst procedure you will be ok with razor...but after 5000 grafts i really dont know if there will only be depleted area or some skin scarring as well

what I'm pointing or trying to say is that you guyzz are pushing the button a bit too far, and anyway never convinced.

Contact HASCI, ask them all your questions, even the most tricky!!!
    You already had loooaaads of material and proofs trough GC, IM, etc etc and even myself...

Now, please, bring your own stuffs instead of being so demanding with people...
    Most of the people in this forum scare the shit of being bald or receiding, so I guess, no one really enjoy the egg look, you are asking people who dream of having a Tom Cruise hairline and density, to razor shave themselves just to convince you!!!

It has been said and reported, GC brought HD quality pics of his donor area... it looks pristine.
    What else?
    If you don't trust the thing, go back on propecia or minox...

I get that you are playing it safe, but you've *****ng seen the Gerard Joling donor after three 1500 grafts HST, it is pristine!!! stop bullshiting with your neverending requests...move on!!!

What would be nice for us who already had HST, is to have more folks who did it so that we can share and talk and compare...

Fact is that there's no procedure out there that results in less scaring than HST. I doubt you'll see any scarring at all, even after 5000 grafts. But good luck finding somebody who wants to razor shave his head after he got 5000 grafts, LOL, why would anyone in the world want that after he's gotten 5000 grafts ? Makes no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    What would be nice for us who already had HST, is to have more folks who did it so that we can share and talk and compare...
    Exactly and since you're 2 months ahead of me, I have a question for you Until now, my (recipient) regrowth started out each time with very thin hairs, which get thicker over the course of a few weeks. I'm now at exactly 4 months and this morning I saw a hair that's now just punching through my skin, that seems to have full thickness already ! I'm seeing a dark spot now. Did you have that too ? Or did regrowth only appear as those very thin hairs, getting thicker after time ?

and if you "feartheloss" as your nickname is mentioning it, than you should be the first to understand that some people fear the razor shaved look!!!

I don't, I'm ok with no guard and I already did the razor look, years ago, even when I was not one second concerned by hair loss...
    But it is an extreme look, and even if it grows back, it's something you do for yourself if you need or want or have to...not something you will do to make someone you don't know a bit less skeptical!!!!

Don't push it... go back to GC threads, the dude has no scars!!!!!
    but he probably has a social life and a big urge to enjoy life with hair the soonest possible!!!

Do you get me?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Exactly and since you're 2 months ahead of me, I have a question for you Until now, my (recipient) regrowth started out each time with very thin hairs, which get thicker over the course of a few weeks. I'm now at exactly 4 months and this morning I saw a hair that's now just punching through my skin, that seems to have full thickness already ! I'm seeing a dark spot now. Did you have that too ? Or did regrowth only appear as those very thin hairs, getting thicker after time ?

Thank you for understanding...
    To answer your question, I really have the impression it was a thin and shy regrowth until I reached the 4 months, there it started to show a lil bit of thickness... and now even a bit more, but it's very progressive I have to say...
    I got confirmed by HASCI that it really starts at 6 and shows its best at 9 >> 12...
    I'm also going for holiday in Philippines, loads of sun and salty water snorkeling, I've asked if it's no problem, and it is totally OK to go!!!!

Thank you for understanding...
    To answer your question, I really have the impression it was a thin and shy regrowth until I reached the 4 months, there it started to show a lil bit of thickness... and now even a bit more, but it's very progressive I have to say...
    I got confirmed by HASCI that it really starts at 6 and shows its best at 9 >> 12...
    I'm also going for holiday in Philippines, loads of sun and salty water snorkeling, I've asked if it's no problem, and it is totally OK to go!!!!
    Nice ! Man it's so good to see hairs growing back almost daily now, can't wait to see how it looks in a few months !Enjoy snorkeling in the Philippines bro, their beaches were chosen as the most beautiful in the world by a huge travelllers magazine last year, need to get over there myself one day

HASCI are very confident about their technique, they are working on improving it, all the rumors about hair splitting etc etc are false, they do multiplication via stem cells...

They will make Maastricht clinic bigger, Coen Gho puts money on research, I think he is conscious that he has kind of jackpot... we would need it to be the HST 3.0 to be very very cool!!!
    But for today, it is the best move, very expensive move, but today 13/03/2013, that's the only real smart move!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Nice ! Man it's so good to see hairs growing back almost daily now, can't wait to see how it looks in a few months !Enjoy snorkeling in the Philippines bro, their beaches were chosen as the most beautiful in the world by a huge travelllers magazine last year, need to get over there myself one day

Thanks mate, I think it is the best...
    I got on the HST rollercoaster with questions, doubting etc etc...
    But I'm glad they exist (even if we will all agree we would prefer something like the dream HST 3.0 or Tsuji Lab potential of a cure).
    I wish we could multiply hair easily and go trough 3 or 4 big sessions in one life and then finish, you get retired from hair loss and forums!!!

I think the best way to handle it, is to go for it, than enjoy your life for the 9months, travelling, having fun, not being to focused or obsessed...and repeat this very process until you reach your goal!!!

When I'm back from Philippines, I would be 8 months post op, with 3 cm on my head, I will think about the next move.
    before that, I'm just trying to get excitement and hell yes, their beaches seem crazy beautiful!!!!

what I'm pointing or trying to say is that you guyzz are pushing the button a bit too far, and anyway never convinced.

Contact HASCI, ask them all your questions, even the most tricky!!!
    You already had loooaaads of material and proofs trough GC, IM, etc etc and even myself...

Now, please, bring your own stuffs instead of being so demanding with people...
    Most of the people in this forum scare the shit of being bald or receiding, so I guess, no one really enjoy the egg look, you are asking people who dream of having a Tom Cruise hairline and density, to razor shave themselves just to convince you!!!

It has been said and reported, GC brought HD quality pics of his donor area... it looks pristine.
    What else?
    If you don't trust the thing, go back on propecia or minox...

I get that you are playing it safe, but you've *****ng seen the Gerard Joling donor after three 1500 grafts HST, it is pristine!!! stop bullshiting with your neverending requests...move on!!!

I was not asking ANYONE to shave their head for my answer; stop twisting my words. I would never ask anyone to do that just to prove a point for me, I was just asking if anyone who had a procedure done had done so.