+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hair Dye?

Default Hair Dye?

I have always wanted black hair, but have never gotten around to dying it. I am now loosing my hair, maybe a NW2, and while I am on Proscar, I do not know yet if it will work. Since my hair is fleeting, I would like to have as much fun with it while I still can.

Could dying my hair be bad for it? Make it fall out more? Make my baldness more obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by mudkipper View Post
    I have always wanted black hair, but have never gotten around to dying it. I am now loosing my hair, maybe a NW2, and while I am on Proscar, I do not know yet if it will work. Since my hair is fleeting, I would like to have as much fun with it while I still can.

Could dying my hair be bad for it? Make it fall out more? Make my baldness more obvious?
    Nope, you should color your hair. The hairloss in dying your hair only happens to women since they're inferior specimens. You will be fine, do what you want to do, no regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick View Post
    Nope, you should color your hair. The hairloss in dying your hair only happens to women since they're inferior specimens. You will be fine, do what you want to do, no regrets.
    Get this misogynistic troll ass shit off my post. I am, among many other things, a feminist, and don't want to have 50% of the population insulted. To me, it is not a joke, it is stupid, immature and not even funny

When I first noticed my hair thinning, I started dying it my natural colour and using a Caesar cut. It gave the hair more thickness and tamed some of the wiry grey hairs on the crown that were then all the more noticeable. I say go with it, but always under the advice of a professional stylist.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/03/12...-hair-dye-jobs

You really think these 2 guys have their own hair and it's not a rug

Nobody expects a man of 70 (McCartney) or even 65 (Wood) to have anything but grey hair -- if any hair at all

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

Most of the newer hair dyes are much safer on the hair than they used to be. Sometimes in patients with white skin the darkening of the hair can cause more contrast and the appearence of more thinning/hair loss. In general patients with darker hair colors notice thining earlier than patients with lighter hair.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile