+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by swingline747 View Post
    Just got back from vaca and let me tell you after not taking the fin for those like 2 weeks I started feeling better. Even my boing was WAY better.
    Groin pain seemed to halt. Still was a little sensitive in the area. Went to get blood work to be sure everything was okay and nothing else might also be screwing it up.
    Only reason Im posting this is because I decided to take a dose yesterday. Call it coincidence but bam, my junk hurts, looks funny and feeling a bit ed'ish.

May all be in the brain but to me now this is serious stuff and just want you to be REAL CAREFUL!
    If you notice anything then stop is my advice. Im hoping Im not one of those RARE .00001% who keep experiencing sides the rest of their life after stopping.
    Wow. I am sorry to read your story. I have been on it for months and no side effects at all. I had watery semen and a rubbery one for about 3 weeks and then it corrected itself.

96% of men experience few to no side effects and if they do, they go away quite quickly. I am sorry you fit into the 4% unlucky group.

However, there are other options and fortunately, you didnt take it long enough for you to be one of these alleged permanently altered guys.

Besides shaving your head , what other options have you tried?

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    Wow. I am sorry to read your story. I have been on it for months and no side effects at all. I had watery semen and a rubbery one for about 3 weeks and then it corrected itself.

96% of men experience few to no side effects and if they do, they go away quite quickly. I am sorry you fit into the 4% unlucky group.

However, there are other options and fortunately, you didnt take it long enough for you to be one of these alleged permanently altered guys.

Besides shaving your head , what other options have you tried?
    well im hoping its not perm.
    When I went off everything seemed to go back to normal but it was only a couple weeks. I took one pills and then bam the side effects returned OR its just a post crash that some people claim.
    Im just hoping its not perm. Im going to give it more time of course but I want as much info and opinions as possible until then.

I have also been on anti biotics to so Im wondering if that could be also causing problems.

as for hair options I do minox every day, i have tried a few "shampoos" and have taken saw palmetto for years among other vitmans (multi, b-complex, zinc) etc

Im honestly pretty worked up which probably isnt helping either.

Hey guys these are some photos from probably month 2 on Propecia. I have since grown my hair slightly longer and I will post those photos directly below these ones... once again... I have no side effects, and feel pretty much the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0031.jpg

Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	21381   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hair_longer_top.jpg

Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	21382   Click image for larger version

Name:	hair_short_top.jpg

Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	21383  

Here is my hair on 3 months and 1/2.

Name:	IMG_0827.jpg

Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	21384   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0828.jpg

Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	21385   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0829.jpg

Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	21386   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0830.jpg

Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	21387  

thanks for the photos dude. Stick with it. You have a ton of hair left . Have you tried minox as well?

Hey man great luck.
    I have stopped for now. Been debating on going back on since everything has gone back to normal but very scared.
    Afraid the next set of issues may not reverse, but best wishes to ya.

What do you guys think, try again or lay off a bit more (been about a month 1/2 now i think)

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    thanks for the photos dude. Stick with it. You have a ton of hair left . Have you tried minox as well?
    Meh. I'd say give fin a little bit more time before minox.

1.) You would have difficulty differentiating which was deserving of credit for positive results

2.) If fin is sufficient for maintaining and modest regrowth, you'd save a ton of money and time avoiding minox.

But, yeah, if the fin doesn't get you where you want to be after an appropriate amount of time, get on minox. I've always detested the thought of squirting that shit on my head twice a day, but I'm starting to strongly consider it for my hair line.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Meh. I'd say give fin a little bit more time before minox.

1.) You would have difficulty differentiating which was deserving of credit for positive results

2.) If fin is sufficient for maintaining and modest regrowth, you'd save a ton of money and time avoiding minox.

But, yeah, if the fin doesn't get you where you want to be after an appropriate amount of time, get on minox. I've always detested the thought of squirting that shit on my head twice a day, but I'm starting to strongly consider it for my hair line.
    I have used minox for a long time already. I buy the walmart equate brand and just use once a day. Was thinking of getting the foam to use at night so I dont end up with gooey pillow.

As for fin, it did help A LOT, but I ended up with those crazy sides some people on the "other forum" claim. I seriously did. I think my issues started tho when I added a fat burner to my workout. I cleansed myself and Hvae been thinking of trying again but Im seriously scared. I walked around with groin pain, slight ED, a bit of atrophy and a stinging tip for like over a month.

I went 8 months on fin tho before any of it started and it did almost right after adding the fat burner.

Default UPDATE: Month 9

Hey guys, Here is my almost 9 month update... some of these photos have the light shining onto my head while others don't... it will be obvious which is which though.

Point out that my hair is longer on top than in previous photos so this could mask some of the thinning. I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

Name:	Photo on 11-1-13 at 3.08 AM #2.jpg

Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	23888   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 11-10-13 at 6.55 PM.jpg

Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	23889   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 11-10-13 at 6.57 PM #4.jpg

Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	23890   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 11-1-13 at 3.08 AM.jpg

Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	23891   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 11-10-13 at 6.57 PM #2.jpg

Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	23892   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 11-10-13 at 6.37 PM #3.jpg

Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	23893  

Man your hair def looks better now!

Could have to do with the fact its longer, but there is no doubt you have atleast stabalized and IMO made a slight improvement.

How has your whole fin experiance been? Have you noticed reduced shedding? Your hair feel healthier?