Histogen Upcoming Events

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arashi
    • Aug 2012

I've been reading the RU thread here and there's still not much evidence from the users here. My hairloss has always been at a slow (but steady) pace so it would be hard to notice a difference, unless maybe over a long period of time, like at least a year.

Nah I'll just stay off the meds. Going back in august for my 2nd Gho treatment

Comment

• hellouser
      • May 2012

Originally posted by Arashi
      I've been reading the RU thread here and there's still not much evidence from the users here. My hairloss has always been at a slow (but steady) pace so it would be hard to notice a difference, unless maybe over a long period of time, like at least a year.

Nah I'll just stay off the meds. Going back in august for my 2nd Gho treatment
      It takes a long time for any treatment to see results though and you'd need to shed too to toss out the thin hairs and regrow them with thicker terminal hairs. Hair growth cycles can last about 2 or so months before the hair finally sprouts but even then its another month or so before you start to even notice it close up, as hair grows about 1-1.5cm per month (10-15cm/year). So realistically, you're looking at many months of waiting with treatments or even surgical treatments from Gho (hence the 6+ month waiting period all FUT/FUE/HST procedures require).

I'd get on RU though if I were to use topically at night and slow down miniaturization. If you get sides, I'd switch to CB as it goes benign when and if it enters the blood stream (very little CB is needed to be effective and is apparently 4X as strong as Finasteride). It only blocks DHT rather so sexual side effects are damn near impossible. CB is the shit.

Comment

• paulsreef
        • Apr 2012

I haven't been on here that much lately, there's no talk of Replicel, is it out of the running?

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Originally posted by paulsreef
          I haven't been on here that much lately, there's no talk of Replicel, is it out of the running?
          No, its still in, theyre starting Phase II trials this year I believe. They're just late to the game.

Comment

• Thinning87
            • Dec 2012

So........... I don't know if any of you read my post from Sunday night in this thread, but there may be a problem with Histogen....

In the interview to Dr. Naughton I posted, she says their business plan includes signing some kind of licensing agreement with some other company to fund further development and commercialization. This was back at the end of October.

Well, they recently launched a JV called PUR Biologics that fits the description. However (and this is not completely clear from the interview) it seems this JV will focus on the orthopedic applications ONLY, and not HSC.

So I hope they have money to carry on uninterruptedly from their Phase 1/2A results and dive straight into Phase 2B, because otherwise what this means is that we have to wait for this licensing agreement to be reached before product development can continue.

I don't expect any great news from Dr. Naugthon's attendance at these conferences... because they may just not matter.

If what I'm saying is true (and I hope it isn't) this is a further delay before commercialization.

Comment

• Desmond84
              • Oct 2012

I suppose funding will come if what they're presenting in one month is groundbreaking. This is because we have human data NOT mice!

I don't know if you guys picked up on it or not but in the latest interview Dr. Washenik did with a radio station in Singapore, he briefly mentioned Histogen and how that could really change hair loss treatments! Maybe Aderans is looking into it? I suppose we'll find out soon enough

Comment

Working...