+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

I think you will be lucky to have someone to console with....

most people are twats.......mates take the piss, I used to hang around with two idiots who would make some kind of joke, they would boast about having hair and then do a high five. I mean what type of friends do that in front of you.....

that's just one of the many responses I have had over the years about my baldness.....

'Only 24 and going bald already' (a mate down the pub)

'I thought it was my grandad walking in' (an ex-football mate)

'why are you so bald' (some young naive girl)

'you should get a hair transplant' (some turkish guy on holiday)

*action* a guy in turkey, from a distance covers half his hair with his hand to replicate how massive my forehead was

'I don't like your hair' (grandad)

'you have less hair than me' (Dad)

'you have a big forehead' (naive young girl)

'how old are you' (in a sarcastic manner, again another naive girl who doesn't understand young guys go bald too)

'You're going bald, what are you going to do' (some drunk woman twat-face down the pub)

could go on and on.......

everyone is a bastard...

no wonder people go on shooting rampages......and no I am not that mental to do this, but sometime these people need a good kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I don't get it. Why didn't they ever research it? Do they just think it can't be fixed?
    It cant be fixed.

Nothing can be done short of taking fin or dut, and that is BOUND to cause side effects.

I dont understand peoples mindset when it comes to fin. It is body-wide, systematic, anti androgen therapy..... how can it not cause side effects!!!!!

In the real world males are taking more testosterone, which is shown to have great health benefits. It is only us weird forum members who are even considering nerfing our levels.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    What if your friend complains to you about him being too short?
    If you are not in his shoes you probabbly wouldnt be able to relate,
    your response would be something like: 'get over it, its not a big deal',

point is ,people dont understand you unless they are going through it themselves

both short man and bald man are having it tough,
    if you are short and bald then you are screwed, i still think its better to be tall and bald then short with nw1
    In 5'6" and balding. Engineer making great money, 24, girlfriend, great social life, having a blast.

Tell me, how am I screwed?

No one is ever screwed from baldness. I'm sorry people struggle, including myself at times, but c'mon, even I know life isn't ruined or anything close to that...

Sometimes I just smh at comments on here

I tried to talk about it to some friends, they were like "you're so stupid to take a prostate medication" (this is all they think of finasteride even though I tried to explain how it works in a very detailed way). they said I had no hairloss, I was making it up (that was 7 years ago, now tell it to my temples, duh).
    but recently, one of my friends who were mocking me for taking finasteride asked me (upon seeing major thinning on his front regions) after inspecting my frontal regions for a couple of minutes (it is hard not to notice when someone inspects your hair) "there was this drug you were using, what was it? was it a prostate drug, do you think it will work on me?"

edit: oh, and he had twice the hair I had back then, now I have 5x more hair than him