+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why me

Default Why me

Hey guys! so i just really need to get all this off my chest! I am 16 years old and balding, **** my life right? I am not extremely vain but the fact that i have to be on here before i even finish high school sucks! Some days, i literally feel like there's no point, this whole ordeal has caused me to have social anxiety, and i used to be super confident, this honestly has taken over my life...

I mean,i try to be positive, and sometimes it works to bring my mood back up, i mean i have a nice smile (thank you braces!) i am tall and muscular, but still, the fact that ill be going into college with ALOT less hair then most guys sucks... I'm only at nw 2 right now but its not stopping, and the fact that very little is available for me at this age in terms of treatments really suck... I'm almost at the stage of "acceptance" but i don't want to be, i just want my old thick hair back

Quote Originally Posted by Benjaymin View Post
    Hey guys! so i just really need to get all this off my chest! I am 16 years old and balding, **** my life right? I am not extremely vain but the fact that i have to be on here before i even finish high school sucks! Some days, i literally feel like there's no point, this whole ordeal has caused me to have social anxiety, and i used to be super confident, this honestly has taken over my life...

I mean,i try to be positive, and sometimes it works to bring my mood back up, i mean i have a nice smile (thank you braces!) i am tall and muscular, but still, the fact that ill be going into college with ALOT less hair then most guys sucks... I'm only at nw 2 right now but its not stopping, and the fact that very little is available for me at this age in terms of treatments really suck... I'm almost at the stage of "acceptance" but i don't want to be, i just want my old thick hair back
    Most men would gladly give up their thick hair for these items.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    Most men would gladly give up their thick hair for these items.
    haha yep, gotta stay positive, im gonna hit the gym, and by the time im 18 i should be shredded

haha yep, gotta stay positive, im gonna hit the gym, and by the time im 18 i should be shredded
    Okay so try looking at it this way. You're too young for any treatments but you're tall and muscular, you have a great smile and two years to hit the gym hard and get pumped even further. Now make that look work for you, go to college and use that look to stand out from the rest, be the tall muscular guy with the shaved head and the nice smile.
    If your hair isn't coming back it isn't coming back, so work with what you have instead of depressing yourself with thoughts of what you used to have. Like the above poster said already, you have assets that other guys will already be jealous of by the time you get to college.
    Work towards reaching that point of acceptance and move on with your life and most importantly enjoy your youth.

Work towards this

College chicks will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    Work towards this

Yeah, minus that douchey barbwire tattoo though.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    Okay so try looking at it this way. You're too young for any treatments but you're tall and muscular, you have a great smile and two years to hit the gym hard and get pumped even further. Now make that look work for you, go to college and use that look to stand out from the rest, be the tall muscular guy with the shaved head and the nice smile.
    If your hair isn't coming back it isn't coming back, so work with what you have instead of depressing yourself with thoughts of what you used to have. Like the above poster said already, you have assets that other guys will already be jealous of by the time you get to college.
    Work towards reaching that point of acceptance and move on with your life and most importantly enjoy your youth.

Work towards this

haha thanks for the response man! this whole forum has really helped me on my journey of acceptance. I'm realizing that chicks care more about their hair then they do about their boyfriend's. in the end its just hair, and even though ill take more care of it for now, once its gone, my world won't be over.

haha thanks for the response man! this whole forum has really helped me on my journey of acceptance. I'm realizing that chicks care more about their hair then they do about their boyfriend's. in the end its just hair, and even though ill take more care of it for now, once its gone, my world won't be over.
    You are more mature and mentally stable than some dudes in their 20's and 30's here. Bravo, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    You are more mature and mentally stable than some dudes in their 20's and 30's here. Bravo, kid.
    I just wana stay positive, i almost fell into a depression because of this and realized thats a waste of my time,my youth and energy. I think on my 18th birthday i'm just gonna have a drunken shave my head party with all my friends

Inactive

Will you not try treatments? I know everyone says you have to wait until you're 18 but I'm not so sure. That nickypoos kid on *** started duta at 17 and he turned out okay.

And also, no college aged women like that bald, ripped look. That isn't successful until you're in your 30's. By then most people have let themselves go and you just seem attractive since you have a good body. It has nothing to do with the shaved head look.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Will you not try treatments? I know everyone says you have to wait until you're 18 but I'm not so sure. That nickypoos kid on *** started duta at 17 and he turned out okay.

And also, no college aged women like that bald, ripped look. That isn't successful until you're in your 30's. By then most people have let themselves go and you just seem attractive since you have a good body. It has nothing to do with the shaved head look.
    i know where your coming from with that comment, but from past experiance, i can tell you girls just want a guy comfortable in his skin, all this negative energy and emotions is a huge turn off, think positive and positive things will happen, hair loss sucks and for a while i thought it ruined my life.. but it didnt..at all