+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why me

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Will you not try treatments? I know everyone says you have to wait until you're 18 but I'm not so sure. That nickypoos kid on *** started duta at 17 and he turned out okay.

And also, no college aged women like that bald, ripped look. That isn't successful until you're in your 30's. By then most people have let themselves go and you just seem attractive since you have a good body. It has nothing to do with the shaved head look.
    It's irresponsible of you to suggest med's to people who are not old enough to take them.

Plenty of women of all ages like the bald ripped look.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    Plenty of women of all ages like the bald ripped look.
    i hope so! im alrdy starting to see some small progress at te gym and im loving it! plus theres a bunch of ripped bald guys to look up to there

Inactive

It's irresponsible of you to suggest med's to people who are not old enough to take them.
    Please point out the part of my post where I told him to take meds. I'll be waiting.

Please point out the part of my post where I told him to take meds. I'll be waiting.
    Point out the part in my post where I said you told him to? I'll be waiting. I said it's irresponsible for you to suggest he take meds, which you did. Yes you have to be 18 to take treatments this guy is still going through puberty.

Inactive

Point out the part in my post where I said you told him to? I'll be waiting. I said it's irresponsible for you to suggest he take meds, which you did. Yes you have to be 18 to take treatments this guy is still going through puberty.
    Fair enough, I don't want to get into it with you, mate. All I said was that it is something to consider. Some have done it in the past without an issue (thus far, long term, who knows?). If I were in his shoes, I know I would. But, I cannot allow him to have the impression that I am suggesting he do what I would do. Only to consider it as an option. However, he sounds a lot more optimistic and accepting that I would be/am so maybe the risk isn't worth it for him.

Fair enough, I don't want to get into it with you, mate. All I said was that it is something to consider. Some have done it in the past without an issue (thus far, long term, who knows?). If I were in his shoes, I know I would. But, I cannot allow him to have the impression that I am suggesting he do what I would do. Only to consider it as an option. However, he sounds a lot more optimistic and accepting that I would be/am so maybe the risk isn't worth it for him.
    don't get me wrong i still hate that this is happening, but i will probably wait for future,safer and more advanced treatments then what is out thefe right now

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Benjaymin View Post
    don't get me wrong i still hate that this is happening, but i will probably wait for future,safer and more advanced treatments then what is out thefe right now
    Yeah, you sound pretty level-headed at least. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.