+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    That's right - I thought the same; it IS merely a marketing gimmic -imho. BUT it is also NOT a misleading claim, because they just say "A maximum of approximately 3000 grafts can be transplanted per day of treatment" - what's basically correct, because I have no doubts that it IS basically possible - unfortunatelly not for everyone, because "the number of grafts to be transplanted, which entirely depends on your wishes, the possibilities and the condition of the donor area" - so there is, in fact, nothing misleading; that means, it is basically possible to transplant UP TO 3000 grafts per treatment day, but the number per se depends on the condition of a patients' donor area.
    In more simple words: Just because it's basically possible to transplant up to 3000 HST grafts per treatment day, it doesn't mean YOU can get or "can buy" this number.
    Is there a reason why they don't allow for consecutive treatment days? I.E: 1500 grafts each day?

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    If Spencer really wants to get to the bottom of this he will pay 5 000 USD, take 3 guys to do tests in one day (loose change for him anyway) and get this enigma solved once for all
    Holy crap, you flip flop more than John Kerry. First you wanted more evidence, than a community funded 50 graft test on ONE individual, NOW you want Spencer to piss away 5 grand and THREE individuals????

IMO Gho just perfected splitting, which isnt bad at all but to call it hair multiplication is misleading
    You still haven't addressed the issue that I pointed out; why did gc83uk's donor hair get harvested twice and both times fully regenerating with multiple hairs in the graft? Thats clearly not splitting.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Holy crap, you flip flop more than John Kerry. First you wanted more evidence, than a community funded 50 graft test on ONE individual, NOW you want Spencer to piss away 5 grand and THREE individuals????

One would be ok but since Spence is making easy bucks from membership n sponsors I dont see reason why pissing away 5 grand is big ask, its for benefits of all of us...frankly I think it wont happen, its in his best interest to keep status quo...

You still haven't addressed the issue that I pointed out; why did gc83uk's donor hair get harvested twice and both times fully regenerating with multiple hairs in the graft? Thats clearly not splitting.
    Thats a good thing but it doesnt tell us whole story as we dont know much about recipient, it is possible that HST gets 50% fully regenerated units, 30% partial regrowth/thinner and 20 % dont grow back(as JJJJrs analisys).. in recipient he gets lower yields due to mostly single hairs..

Its possible that HST isnt pure splitting like some docs suspected and that real regeneration occurs, but its impossible to determine all aspects of HST based on evidence presented.

When GCs 3rd HST grows out we can assess his recipeint,

Im in favor of test

perhaps Winston can help us and get in touch with Spencer telling him how much we really want this 50 GARFT TEST to happen..

Winston you are the man

Thats a good thing but it doesnt tell us whole story as we dont know much about recipient, it is possible that HST gets 50% fully regenerated units, 30% partial regrowth/thinner and 20 % dont grow back(as JJJJrs analisys).. in recipient he gets lower yields due to mostly single hairs..

Its possible that HST isnt pure splitting like some docs suspected and that real regeneration occurs, but its impossible to determine all aspects of HST based on evidence presented.

When GCs 3rd HST grows out we can assess his recipeint,

Im in favor of test

perhaps Winston can help us and get in touch with Spencer telling him how much we really want this 50 GARFT TEST to happen..

Winston you are the man
    I doubt that the procedure is based entirely on splitting grafts or all of gc's extracted grafts would have regrown with less hairs. That wasn't the case and we could see that clearly with some of the 4-hair, 3-hair grafts.

To get a complete picture of the procedure though, you can't just focus on the donor and you have to include the recipient. I really don't know how well HST works in that regard. A 50-graft procedure should answer those questions if it's documented properly.

I still wonder what good is JJ's analysis...
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    Day 0

Day 2

Day 24

'Day 0' is a 'before picture' gc83uk took a day before his 3rd HST procedure. It is the exact same picture as the photo from the 2nd procedure labelled as 'Month 9'. 'Day 2' shows which follicular units HASCI extracted. Finally, "Day 24" shows the same donor area 24 days after the 3rd procedure.

The blue, numbered circles are extraction points from the 3rd procedure. The green, numbered dots are extraction points from the 2nd procedure (see analysis above). A blue circle with a green dot inside indicates that the follicular unit has been extracted during both gc's 2nd and 3rd procedure. Finally, the red lines/dots are a mapping of the surrounding hairs.

For more clarity, click and zoom in on an area of interest.
    This time, gc's 3rd HST procedure 2 month ago, we had a crystal clear BEFORE photo (Day-0), namely, gc's donor area (at least almost the half donor area) one day BEFORE having for a third time HST extractions in the same area - a situation simply "as is" shortly BEFORE having HST extractions.

So when you click and compare the encircled, labeled/numbered and analysed Day-0 versus Day-2 photos - is here somebody who can crystal clear SEE any "pure splitting of follicular units"??

Let me guess - someone can ...

@didi - could you please make a fat red dot or questionmark or a little hairy vagina or something (or simply post the number) next to any clear visible "pure splitting of follicular units" extraction sites?
    Oh, and don't forget to explain what "splitting of follicluar units" is at all.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post

@didi - could you please make a fat red dot or questionmark or a little hairy vagina or something (or simply post the number) next to any clear visible "pure splitting of follicular units" extraction sites?
    Oh, and don't forget to explain what "splitting of follicluar units" is at all.

Thanks in advance.
    ...because SUCH a really pervers and stupid claim...

IMO Gho just perfected splitting, which isnt bad at all but to call it hair multiplication is misleading ...
    ...I consider something like this rather as FRAUD than just "misleading".

Lets imagine, for the sake of example that all hairs in donor regenerate 100% even after multiple extraction, 2 grows back as 2, 3 as 3..

still it doesnt mean HST works as claimed by HASCI simply bc you dont know what grows on top,
    What if these transplanted 2 and 3 hair grafts grow only as 1s and 2s?(according to my analysis thats exactly whats is growing in GCs recipient)

Thats why we are in process of collecting money to fund 50 graft HST test procedure to find out exactly what grows in both areas,

Analyzing only donor regenertion without looking at recipient is absurd

...looking at recipient is absurd
    No - changing the topic from your "Gho is splitting follicular units" claim to "looking at recipient" is plain absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Hey Ironman has you result grown out yet? Maybe you can point me to the picture of the recipient area before and after. danke schoen
    bitteschoen...

3-month after - hair (dry) combed forward

3-month after - hair (wet) combed backwards ("stylish")

As you can see very very clearly, my new dense mane is already almost reality...