+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

There are billions of single hair grafts too though!

Lol and I hope your not referring to yourself in the 3rd person just then.

In order to restore his credibility Iron man needs to apologize for misrepresenting the facts and manipulatig photos, we have to assume it happened on purpose since IM hardly makes any mistakes

Gc

it appears like Gho gave you 70% single hairs in recipient for some reason, maybe he wants you to keep coming back for more density, which make sense from a business perspective but if i were you I'd be slightly pissed off about it. surprisingly you seem cool as

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    In order to restore his credibility Iron man needs to apologize for misrepresenting the facts and manipulatig photos, we have to assume it happened on purpose since IM hardly makes any mistakes

Gc

it appears like Gho gave you 70% single hairs in recipient for some reason, maybe he wants you to keep coming back for more density, which make sense from a business perspective but if i were you I'd be slightly pissed off about it. surprisingly you seem cool as
    Technically you said it was the recipient area which also isn't true, but I'll let that go. The fact of the matter is, I have had 2 other clinics tell me I have lots of 1 hair grafts in my donor. Why would I make that up?

The fact of the matter is, Gho has implanted plenty of 1 hair grafts as well as 2 hair grafts. I seen the grafts in the dish. I can see hundreds/thousands of one hair grafts in my donor area.

Let's say there are 20 x 2 hair grafts in an area as well as 20 x 1 hair grafts...The 2 hair grafts look more numerous, but this isn't helped by the fact that there are 2 hairs coming out of each fu vs 1 hair from a one hair FU, so from a glance it it looks like there is 50 hairs vs 20 hairs, over twice as much, but in reality there equally as many 1 hair grafts as 2 hair grafts.

I also think your 70% single hairs in the recipient is an absurd claim and you need to back that up. I've it's found true then I will say you are right, but you have to take the sample over a large area, not just a 2 cm2 area, because results can be manipulated to suit ones objective.

As for me pissed off at Gho, you couldn't be further from the truth. Tell me who in the world could of helped me other than Gho? I couldn't be happier!

And don't forget these hairs which have been re-extracted again in the donor, which has been seen in the analysis, they have grown back for a 2nd or possible a 3rd time. So technically your not doubling hair, your trebling, quadrupling etc over the course of procedures.

These one hair grafts your talking about, I can thicken up the area with more grafts in the future. With the HSi method the density can be even tighter, so there is absolutely nothing to be worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Iron MAn

Firstable,This snippet is not from donor area, it is from recipient area
    and yes you are right, there are lots of 1-hair grafts everywhere
    Wow - it took you guys longer to notice that than I thought...

*FULL SIZE* http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/3/...-snippet-x.jpg

Anyway, the blue square shows the exact size and position I used for the posted "donor area" pic.
    Now you may ask why I used his unaffected front area as "donor area" - namely gc's natural and 'not by scarring alopecia affected area' ?

Right - "there are lots of 1-hair grafts everywhere" and the questions for EXPERTS (not losers) are:

- Why is there such a hair structure difference in general to other areas? Was this area also somewhat affected in the past or is this area still somewhat affected?

- Does this area, which is unique ("fishy") to other areas, still have an influence on transplanted grafts - besides the negative influence in general of fibrous tissue (as a result of scarring alopecia) in the receptor area?

So far, besides a somewhat lower density of transplanted grafts in this "fishy area", the hair structure is practically exactly the same as in gc's natural/unaffected front area - and that's the point of my "donor area" pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	snippet.jpg

Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	19747  

Click image for larger version

Name:	gc123ab.jpg

Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	19748
    I've just had a quick look at Didi photo which is meant to show I guess no or hardly any 1 hair grafts. However I have marked about 200 already, I got bored of doing anymore to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I've just had a quick look at Didi photo which is meant to show I guess no or hardly any 1 hair grafts. However I have marked about 200 already, I got bored of doing anymore to be honest.
    hmmm, I think he should rather explain you and the other guys this...
    IMO and that is the opinion of most HT surgeons is that Dr Gho splits follicles, he perfected it, his FUE looks clean and pristinie but he does not create new hair follicles, it is just clever and misleadin marketing..it is still a good technique since theres no scarring but you get low density since most of growing grafts are single hairs

His HST training with fully equiped studio cost only 60 000 dollars,
    I think Dr Nigam should send one of his doctors to do HST training and open clinic in India at low price , it only taked 9 months to complete
    I mean, why should Dr. Nigam (who has, in fact, NO CLUE about anything) "send on of his doctors to do HST training" when Dr. Gho's technique just produces single hairs??

didi's logic is phenomenal on one hand, self-explaining (low price) on the other hand...

btw - I like Nigam's "COMPARING NIGAM'S versus GHO'S DOUBLING TECHNIQUE" thread on HS.

I mean, how can someone 'compare' something really working with a WET DREAM or 'wishful therories'??

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    hmmm, I think he should rather explain you and the other guys this...

I mean, why should Dr. Nigam (who has, in fact, NO CLUE about anything) "send on of his doctors to do HST training" when Dr. Gho's technique just produces single hairs??

didi's logic is phenomenal on one hand, self-explaining (low price) on the other hand...

btw - I like Nigam's "COMPARING NIGAM'S versus GHO'S DOUBLING TECHNIQUE" thread on HS.

I mean, how can someone 'compare' something really working with a WET DREAM or 'wishful therories'??
    I can see where your coming from, it does seem like he has an ulterior motive. Reminds me a lot of Spanish Dude from hairsite.

I can see where your coming from, it does seem like he has an ulterior motive. Reminds me a lot of Spanish Dude from hairsite.
    Interesting - I thought exactly the same.

Technically you said it was the recipient area which also isn't true, but I'll let that go. The fact of the matter is, I have had 2 other clinics tell me I have lots of 1 hair grafts in my donor. Why would I make that up?

The fact of the matter is, Gho has implanted plenty of 1 hair grafts as well as 2 hair grafts. I seen the grafts in the dish. I can see hundreds/thousands of one hair grafts in my donor area.
    Yeah, that's what you reported 18 month ago, 1 day after your 1st HST...

"there was mainly 1 hairs and 2 hairs [in the petri dish], I think a few 3 hairs, but hardly any" - and that's exactly what we can see today in your recipient area.

But neither Gho himself nor any other HSCI doctor nor any technicians extract INTENIONALLY single-hair grafts. The HST extraction technique is basically NOT made for single-hair extractions, because you always need at least a second hair-shaft (which is significantly harder than follicle- or surrounding dermal tissue) to get the "2 follicles from 1 follicle" principle. So wherefrom are the many single-hair grafts you could see in the petri dish?
    lol, this is actually easy to explain ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	injection-patient.jpg

Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	19749  

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    But neither Gho himself nor any other HSCI doctor nor any technicians extract INTENIONALLY single-hair grafts. The HST extraction technique is basically NOT made for single-hair extractions, because you always need at least a second hair-shaft (which is significantly harder than follicle- or surrounding dermal tissue) to get the "2 follicles from 1 follicle" principle. So wherefrom are the many single-hair grafts you could see in the petri dish?
    lol, this is actually easy to explain ...
    I'll tell you where they come from, my donor area. There is no doubt in my mind that they extract 1 hair grafts as well as 2 hair grafts.

But I still want to hear your explanation because I'm keen to know more.