+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

DAMN YOU DR. LAUSTER! Guy has been sitting on the holy grail for 2+ years and we've heard nothing since!
    What's Dr Lauster done that's so amazing?

Why does everyone keep saying he has a cure...

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post

He cultured entire hair follicles.... and grown hair with them. That right there is the holy grail.

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAS_k1IrJpA

You're gonna be using RU and CB at the same time?

Seems like it might be tough to judge the efficacy of CB that way. What vehicle are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    He cultured entire hair follicles.... and grown hair with them. That right there is the holy grail.

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAS_k1IrJpA
    Yeah I have seen that video, but I take all that stuff with a pinch of salt...

I really hope Aderans can immunitise follicles, it's the only way they're gonna have a worthwhile product but they've never addressed the topic in presentations, they've always focused on regrowth not maintenence. I supposed if it's compoundable it'll also be more promising but again this is all only relevant if you're one of the lucky 60%. The problem with repeat sessions is that as it stands they've not mentioned cell banking, if they don't find some way to keep your cells 'on file' then you're gonna have to give up a cm squared of scalp each time, they'll probably charge you extra for cell banking too.

Histogen's next trial will deal with more injections etc. Dr. Ziering and the other doctor in Asia who are both doing their own independant trials of HSC have been trying different numbers of injections and have seen no negative effects so far.

Desmond I have no issue with most of what you say but I think it's pointless to speculate how long these treatments will work for. You said that Aderans could maintain for 10 years and Histogen could for 3-5 but that's based on nothing other than you comparing them to Minoxidil and Finasteride.

To be honest...we know practically nothing about Aderans..it's all speculation really. It would be nice if they could give us a ****ing update now..

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post

Dr Lauster created a fully functional hair follicle in a Petri dish - sebaceous glands and all.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Dr Lauster created a fully functional hair follicle in a Petri dish - sebaceous glands and all.
    If that aint the holy grail, I don't know what is.

and now we don't even know if he has continued research...depressing

This is really, really lame guys. I think we should honestly all stay off this forum UNTIL there is some news release... I mean, it is nice to have support.. but literally, if you really think about it, every little thing we talk about is pure speculation. Let's all just STAY HOPEFUL and keep cool until the next news release--hopefully in the next couple of months from Anderans & Histogen. Anything else is just noise. Good luck to you all, 2013 is the year that we will learn what the real outlook will be for companies like Anderans and Histogen (i.e. phase II results and whether phase III initiates). Until then, I am going to try to limit my time on the forum as much as possible, and focus on stuff like going to the gym and studying--stuff that is contributory to pulling bitches. I'll be back here the second we get a news release, and hopefully at that time we will all be celebrating on the forum!