Is this possible with HST? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Is this possible with HST?

Multiplication or not - mohawk hairstyle should be achievable

In theory you could transplant all hair from sides / back and put in on top

Since HST leaves no white dots, even if you deplete donor area by 70% it should not really matter as you would shave sides and back anyway

wouldnt you rather have mohawk or horseshoe

Lets say multiplication isnt happening, you can still have 12-20 000 FUs transplanted on top and I think it would look great, assuming no scarring

Try sporting that look during the following events:

- job interviews
    - weddings
    - funerals
    - church (if youre a believer)

funny, I thought about that once, like why couldn't choose where to put the highest density, designing the repartition of hairs to create something you like...

a bit the reasoning they have themselve with the front and framing the face being prior to the crown...

When they say typically a person has between 6-8,000 donor grafts, does that mean that beyond the NW6/7 balding area there are only between 12-16,000 grafts in total? I ask this because if 50% of hair must be lost for hair loss to be visible, is that then the rule for donor hair?

I like it when guys talk about moving of ten thousands of grafts from the donor area…

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...8&postcount=64

…but can’t even buy a test-procedure.

The good thing is that these lo…I mean..idi…I mean…psy…erm…guys can’t read my posts anymore – otherwise they would freak out.

imagine you getting old sporting a mohawk!! you'll be one coolass old fella...

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    When they say typically a person has between 6-8,000 donor grafts, does that mean that beyond the NW6/7 balding area there are only between 12-16,000 grafts in total? I ask this because if 50% of hair must be lost for hair loss to be visible, is that then the rule for donor hair?

12-16000 grafts in permanent safe zone, whole non balding area is roughly double permanent safe area

max gho can do is 70g/cm2, 14000 needed to cover 200cm2..
    if you tell him tht you dont care about sides as you going to shave them anyway then this haircut is possible

the thing is that in theory, they should be able to double the entire horse shoe at least once.

Considering they would always harvest different and untouched hair? I don't know, by using magnifying glass, they should see the difference, no?

means that if a horseshoe is 16.000, they should at least be able to reproduce one entire horseshoe, leaving you a 80% horseshoe in the donor...

And then from 16.000, you ask to do three or four more, to reach the biggest density ever.

You might end up with 12000 in the back and sides and 19000 on top?

No?

in theory yes everyone should be able to get at least 20 000 grafts(real donor loss is only 4000 or 20&#37, in practice consider yourself lucky if you get 8 000 1.3 grafts

Iron Mans favorite formula 1+1=2 is showing sighns of weakness

its looking more like 0.5+0.5=1

You keep on repeating something you are not sure about either.
    it's as useless as IM arrogance.

Try to be more constructive, it's good that we have GC who is really documenting his case, we will follow his evolution, serves nothing to pretend what you pretend with no proof...

You only try to cope with your frustration by frustrating others... and IM on another hand cannot control his little hysterical enthusiasm and for I don't know what reason even manage to convert it into stupid and unecessaray arrogance, no one asks for that...

Definitely GC is the example of good forum member bringing loads of stuffs and taking it from his free time.
    IM is also useful with his meticulous work but such a douche, you don't feel like thanking him anymore.

I hope some other people will bring their parts.
    I will post pictures of recipient in two months.