Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    Working on a strategy to move forward is not easy...
    Im really happy with my result so far and would definitely go for another HST but im still confused whether to do it this year or wait for next year to see how my hair loss progress specially since im not on fin or any dht blocker (im only using rogaine foam once aday and nizoral once aweek), and i have nw6 in the family .
    I covered the hairline and the whole frontal area in my first HST and things look good and very natural now specially since i always buzz my hair. Im afraid to thicken my frontal and then start losing my native hair very fast, i know i can always go for more HSTs but this also require time and money which i have right now but who knows what the future holds. i want things to keep looking natural... So even though i have an urge to go for another HST this year, but i know it might be wiser to wait for next year just to see how my hair loss progress and cover new areas if needed as well as thicken my frontal a bit. It's not an easy call but i hope ill make the right decision.
    Im just very grateful for now that i found about HST before going for FUE or FUT.

totally understand, and I would add, I am thinking of temporising just for the sake of seeing other new treatments of HST improvements coming in between...

And on the other hand, when you start it, you feel like filling your head with the maximum density and enjoy again a great hairline and hair cut!!!