+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

looks like the competition might be about to come.

Dr Mousseigne, a fully booked FUE master from France is trying the FUEL (L for Longitudinal)

actually looks like Gho technique, he tries the regeneration in donor.
    Here in this french thread, the patient explains that he was proposed by the Doctor to try different approaches on left and right.

FUE vs FUEL.

means that some doctors are thinking of catching the train...

http://www.international-hairlossfor...9a5735bd99ec76

Laso seems not very official, like just a trial with this patient, maybe some others but not on the forum.

I don't have more information than this, so don't ask me more, it was just to show you that it seems to come to competition, which would be so cool for us because then I'm sure that there would be a war on who is able to go almost infinite.

If HASCI can give me two procedures at 2,000 grafts I'd be good for many years to come. I could afford both procedures in one year so money isnt an issue for me either.

But money is useless anyway. Id give away all of my money to enjoy my life. I don't at the moment so even if someoene gave me millions but I had to maintain the same shitty psychological circumstances, it wouldnt make a lick of a difference.

But two treatments at around $15,000 USD for a total of $30,000 won't make much of a difference in my life in the long run... but it will make a HUGE impact on the quality of my life.

The good news is that hair multiplication is on the horizon with the work Gho is doing, Aderans, Histogen and the holy grail which has already been achieved by Dr. Roland Lauster as well as other treatments topical treatments (CB and PGD2 stuff from Cotsarellis). There's a lot to look forward to... its just that we all want immediate results before we're too old to really give a shit.

what they told me is my first procedure would be 1400, next one would be either 1400 or 1200...,depending how my donor regrows With option of getting 200 beard if I want more grafts, but it seems like numbers just keep getting down from your initial procedure..

in my case its 1400+1400+1200....

as caddrick said there was only one person who had 11500 hst grafts but he had better than average donor with big head, thats not impressive considering its 'hair multiplication',
    meaning average Joe with average to poor donor should be lucky to get half that amount

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    what they told me is my first procedure would be 1400, next one would be either 1400 or 1200...,depending how my donor regrows With option of getting 200 beard if I want more grafts, but it seems like numbers just keep getting down from your initial procedure..

in my case its 1400+1400+1200....

as caddrick said there was only one person who had 11500 hst grafts but he had better than average donor with big head, thats not impressive considering its 'hair multiplication',
    meaning average Joe with average to poor donor should be lucky to get half that amount
    But thats ridiculous because they dont need to keep re-harvesting regenerated donor, they should just use non-harvested the second round. Most people have about 6,000-8,000 grafts available in the donor donor area.... why would the limit it to about 1,400-1,800 and less with each further treatment? Why not 6,000 with a 20% drop-off with each following treatment but only using 1,800 out of the 6,000?

yesss Didi but on the other hand you have cases like GC who will probably reach more than 5000 with two other procedures (Gho seems optimistic) while he was told a maximum of 2500 by FUE clinics.

And also this 1600+1600+1500+1400+1300+1200+1100 etc etc theory which could bring us to 15.000- 18.000 grafts lands.

I have no idea what they can achieve really.

Look Gerard Joling, had two FUT in 90's, got three HST 1500+1500+1500 and can still run other procedures if wanted.

I really don't know, maybe they are very cautious because a part is real and a part is just theoritical.. and they don't know.

Maybe the 11520 guy can do another 5 or 10 procedures, who knows?
    Gho seemed to said that he had a slightly depleted donor after 9 sessions.... "slightly"... after 11520 grafts.

I really don't know, they keep a fog that is annoying for that loads of money you have to give because I totally agree Hellhouser but still, even if it will not stop me from living to give 9000 € per year for the first three or five years, I would prefer to give this amount for a real definitive and undisputed cure.

Here, I am tempted for a second but also less enthusiastic since I noticed some weird fog and weaknesses.... if you can reharvest hairs twice or maximum three times, you should achieve twice or three times what the best FUE can achieve.

hellhouser, I know, I agree...

The worst NW7 has at least 8000 immortal grafts in total.
    If you can multiply, you should be able to reach this amount the least and even more if the double harvesting could be 100% guaranteed, etc etc...

Gho is the only real option for refilling your Norwood at this moment, maybe the lucky with money can bridge and monitor the progress in science of hair in the meantime... but still, it's not the freedom feeling we are all begging for!!!

Get rid of thinking about those stupid hair.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    if you can reharvest hairs twice or maximum three times, you should achieve twice or three times what the best FUE can achieve.
    Lets be generous and say you only have a modest 5,000 grafts available from donor. This should give you between 10,000-15,000 grafts if harvesting two or three times. 10,000 grafts is a lot... 15,000 is essentially complete restoration.

Get rid of thinking about those stupid hair
    I actually also suffer from tinnitus (somewhat mild case)... this is what I hear every second of my life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HIfqyHbKgY

No matter how loud my tinnitus gets, my hair loss affects me much worse.

It's funny what you said, it's real, no money could replace this feeling of ease I had (without knowing the chance I had) when my head was full of thick dense hair... it could rain, be windy, Sandy could come and blow on my top, nothing!!!!

It's so good, you can change your look, you don't hate pictures, you don't need a hat or a beanie, you can enjoy many many different styles, swimming, running, nothing is a problem...
    You can eat very spicy dishes, your scalp sweat will be covered by your big bunch of hair!!!

The full head guyz with no MBP don't measure their chances!!!

It's funny what you said, it's real, no money could replace this feeling of ease I had (without knowing the chance I had) when my head was full of thick dense hair... it could rain, be windy, Sandy could come and blow on my top, nothing!!!!

It's so good, you can change your look, you don't hate pictures, you don't need a hat or a beanie, you can enjoy many many different styles, swimming, running, nothing is a problem...
    You can eat very spicy dishes, your scalp sweat will be covered by your big bunch of hair!!!

The full head guyz with no MBP don't measure their chances!!!
    It can be a debilitating problem. For me... it definitely is. Surprising since tinnitus is known to be far worse than hair loss.