+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Just because of the agenda.
    I discovered HST in June, visited them in July in Maastricht, got an appointment for the end of August in Alsterdam, Deborah had this one date available, otherwise it was not before the end of November...so I jumped

+ I really like Amsterdam, tons of beautiful women there!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    Still, you need to be a millionaire...
    Yeah that's the thing. It seems though that a lot of guys on this forum have done well, financially, in their lives and can afford it. But it also explains the limited praise Gho gets on for example the Dutch forum. Average Joe just can't afford to spend like 18,000 euro for 3500 grafts, they'd rather go to a clinic in Turkey where they can have that amount of grafts for a few thousand euro's. So although Gho maybe is the best thing out there, it's just out of reach for a LOT of people.

I agree totally, at this price regenaration should be guaranteed and unlimited but still, many people could not afford it.
    I am lucky on this side, but am not ready to spend yearly big money if they can not really bring someone to a 70 grafts/cm2 full head of hair.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I agree totally, at this price regenaration should be guaranteed and unlimited but still, many people could not afford it.
    I am lucky on this side, but am not ready to spend yearly big money if they can not really bring someone to a 70 grafts/cm2 full head of hair.
    Yeah I'm lucky as well, that money isn't really a problem. However I asked them if I can get my temples up to 60 grafts/cm2 the next time (they now did my temples plus lowered the hairline with about 1 cm). She replied that this was not advisable since people generally don't have enough grafts to do this (while my donor is quite good and I haven't lost that much hair yet, I'm end 30's). So yeah I was a bit surprised to hear that as well ...

Although, doing the calculations... Let's say the top of the head + crown of an average human being is, what, 20x15 cm ? 300 cm2 ? So to fill that up at 60grafts/cm2 you'd need 18.000 grafts.

Let's say average Joe starts with 1600 grafts for his first transplant (the max they could get from his donor), so the total number of grafts for him is 15,200. So that's indeed not enough, IF you've lost all hair on top+crown.

So the average maximum density that's reachable is about 50 grafts/cm2 (if those numbers above are correct of course, maybe the unsafe zone is even a bit bigger than 300 cm2 ?)

But then again, I personally think there will be some other form of hair multiplication within 10 years so I think it's just about bridging those 10 years and Gho is great for that, so I think I'll go against her advise and will have my temples filled up to 60 grafts/cm with a new procedure.

In my case they even suggested BHT(beard hair) to add into the mix, they would give it a try since my beard is too thick and their .6mm needles might not be able to extract it, so I guess they would target thinner ones... I was like wtf

if you guys multiplying there would be no need to resort to beard hair,

Im surprissed with arashi n caddarick, i mean you guys have very good donor and not much loss but they still too freakin conservative

arashi you mentioned that hasci doenst have good reputation on dutch forums, im sure there must be good reasons for that

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    arashi you mentioned that hasci doenst have good reputation on dutch forums, im sure there must be good reasons for that
    Yeah, it's just a bunch of winers there, calling Gho 'fraud' and when you show them pictures or refer them to threads here, they just ignore it. I think it's what I've said before, they just don't have nearly enough money to pay for Gho so it's just something that's totally out of reach for them and hence they prefer to go to a Turkish clinic where they can have their transplant for a fraction of the costs. They will never admit they don't have the money (I don't see what's wrong with that, it just IS way too expensive for average Joe, that's not a shameful thing at all) and instead they just bitch and wine and claim he's full of sh*t.

the obvious thing is that we all have different sides of the story.

One said that he was told that you can do 1600+1600 and then 1500,1400,1300,1200 etc etc always removing 100 to your next session.

This would be cool if true and also somehow make sense because if hairs regenerate but with 15% loss, it makes sense to go in lower sessions with the time running, to keep the donor kind of safe.

Other people receive very conservative advices.

I was told by Deborah that the more grafts, the best and that before any move in my crown, she would rather densify my front which is the most important area she said.

I'm still waiting for an answer from them about their real limit... I told them that money is OK, I can be a yearly patient... so tell me!!!
    I underlined that in their site, they are to discreet about the limitation of their technique.
    That they were claiming multiplication and very preserved donor which can only be translated by "almost unlimited donor" and gives to high hopes to patients or future patients.

I'm still waiting.

It's true what you say about the "bridging" the ten years perdio, but at which price? and in the other hand we don't have much choice (I mean, those who target a full head of hairs back in the near future).

Arashi, you really found the term "bridging".

This was my disappointing conclusion of last week.
    Sometimes they give me the impression that even themselve don't know where you can go with HST.

But the disappointing was this bridging impression I had, like, yesterday, to me Gho was the cure, very expensive one but still.
    And now, he is a tool, very expensive one, to try to bridge the 10 years gap.

AND this 10 years gap is not even something we can be sure about.... means that this f*cking hair loss might be your stress factor for a while...