Is this possible with HST? - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    You keep on repeating something you are not sure about either.
    it's as useless as IM arrogance.

Try to be more constructive, it's good that we have GC who is really documenting his case, we will follow his evolution, serves nothing to pretend what you pretend with no proof...

You only try to cope with your frustration by frustrating others... and IM on another hand cannot control his little hysterical enthusiasm and for I don't know what reason even manage to convert it into stupid and unecessaray arrogance, no one asks for that...

Definitely GC is the example of good forum member bringing loads of stuffs and taking it from his free time.
    IM is also useful with his meticulous work but such a douche, you don't feel like thanking him anymore.

I hope some other people will bring their parts.
    I will post pictures of recipient in two months.
    cadd, you had an HST done? can you give details about your procedure? i.e. how many grafts, where was your hair loss..etc

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    in theory yes everyone should be able to get at least 20 000 grafts(real donor loss is only 4000 or 20%), in practice consider yourself lucky if you get 8 000 1.3 grafts

Iron Mans favorite formula 1+1=2 is showing sighns of weakness

its looking more like 0.5+0.5=1
    If your theory of 0.5 + 0.5 = 1 is supposed to hold up, why did some of gc83uk's grafts get harvested TWICE and regenerate both times?

sure I can :-)

I had one end of August this year, in Amsterdam.
    I live in Belgium, so very close to them, very convenient, I also kind of understand dutch, although I have to practice a bit again.

I had 1800 grafts, transplanted on my frontal area.
    I was Norwood 3, now looks like a good Norwood 2.

I'm at six months post op so I let another couple of months to see the final result.

Everything went smooth, they did not go to 2000 because one part of my back was more difficult for extraction, they did not push it which I appreciated, means that they care for regeneration.

The team is very professional, I had two extractors, Deborah and another who was fast with ten years experience, Deborah was slower but very cautious and friendly.

We even had a chat when she was digging holes in the second part of the day, I was talking about the treatment, the Grail each hair loss sufferer dreams about, the infinite donor, no limit to recover a NW1 etc...

We agreed that the coming years were promising, she said that it can only improve...I don't know if she said that only to make me happy, or if she meant it.

I was about to program a second procedure for september or december but with all this skepticism and negativity about the technique, its reality etc... I sent an email to ask what can be achieved and if I can go infinitely (money apart)... that's where I kind of have the impression they cannot go as far as I imagined... I became a bit more defensive in my strategy...I don't want to rush if there are too much limits...

My plan was to "Benjamin Buttonize" my head of hair if you follow me? and I was so relieved that hair multiplication was next door, I felt comfortable from one day to the other, establishing a yearly planning, strategy to go back to NW0... but I'm afraid it's not there yet.... so I backed up!!!

There is my story ;-)

PS: I never ever took any treatment, minox, finasteride, I always refused what I considerd as "fake solutions".

I was about to program a second procedure for september or december but with all this skepticism and negativity about the technique, its reality etc... I sent an email to ask what can be achieved and if I can go infinitely (money apart)... that's where I kind of have the impression they cannot go as far as I imagined... I became a bit more defensive in my strategy...I don't want to rush if there are too much limits...
    What did they say when you asked them about infinity? (if 80% or more regenerate, then obviously it cant be infinity)

Thanks man, I would be very interested in seeing your hairline before and after...I'm debating on going to Gho for my hairline and want to see some forum member results...

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    What did they say when you asked them about infinity? (if 80% or more regenerate, then obviously it cant be infinity)
    When I asked them, they said that you can calculate the maximum total grafts like this: 2nd procedure as many grafts as the first, after that 100 grafts less each time. So if you start with 1600 grafts, the total will be 1600+1600+1500+1400 etc.

Of course it's just an indication and it will vary from patient to patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    When I asked them, they said that you can calculate the maximum total grafts like this: 2nd procedure as many grafts as the first, after that 100 grafts less each time. So if you start with 1600 grafts, the total will be 1600+1600+1500+1400 etc.

Pft, thats way more than enough to get back to full coverage! Thanks for the heads up, definitely adds to the excitement with Gho

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

are you serious? like you can do this until you reach the 500 grafts?

It makes sense somehow because, you would need 4 big sessions to cover the entire head and then as it gets smaller in session, you can use them to densify areas.

In my case 1800+1800+1700+1600 would be the big work and 1500+1400+1300+1200+1100 etc... to densify...

Still, you need to be a millionaire...

when you see the price and the time it takes, you surely don't want to hear about the possibility that you donor area contains MBP hairs because then it is a nightmare, you can never set yourself free.

Unfortunately, that's a possibility for a fair amount of us.
    That's why I consider Gho, the best for now, but the real safe solution would be something like Tsuji Lab!!!

I had one end of August this year, in Amsterdam.
    I live in Belgium, so very close to them, very convenient, I also kind of understand dutch, although I have to practice a bit again.
    Just one question: why did you choose the Amsterdam clinic? There is another one more close in Maastricht. Any particular reason for this?