+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about them honestly. I'm just being paranoid and hoping to help others out who are questioning their legitimacy. As someone else mentioned, I don't even think it is worth it to make fake generics.
    Aames that would be great if you could let us know the results! I don;t think your being paranoid, when it comes to internet drugs it's always better to play it safe. We need to know otherwise we're not just wasting money but also risking further hairloss as we're wasting valuable time on a fake drug.

I was thinking of getting them tested myself but if it's in that money bracket of thousands the blood test is definitly the best option. Personaly I believe inhouse are legit but lets see...

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about them honestly. I'm just being paranoid and hoping to help others out who are questioning their legitimacy. As someone else mentioned, I don't even think it is worth it to make fake generics.
    How many dutas pills did you order at once? I'm a bit nervous to make a big order because I'm worried about customs. Anyone ever experienced this problem?

Red face

I have ordered 90. By law you can import upto a 3 month supply, but I know customs will not give a monkies about hair pills apart from the duty which royal mail will collect for them and will be based on the value declared on the outside of the parcel. The only prescription drugs customs are looking for are scheduled drugs. The most common being benzodiazepines, which can not be imported legally. A years supply of fin wouldn't even raise an eyebrow.

The pharmacy I use to get fin from use to always declare $10s no matter how much you ordered so you didn't have to pay duty lol. They are still about but there have been issues with card details being cloned, so that's why I am going with this one as they clearly state they don't keep your details on record and you can tell that's true as it takes a while for the payment to go through as they are getting authorisation from your bank which my old one didn't. Sorry for the waffle lol

Just out of interest. How long does it usually take from sending to receiving in th UK? And has anyone ever escaped the VAT charges?

Just want to say how impressed I am with this pharmacy. The goods arrived yesrerday, all in there original manufacturers boxes and made it to the UK in ten days. As stated on their site you will have to pay duty and royal mails ripoff collection charge as they state the actual value you have paid on the packaging, unlike some probably more dubious operators that just write ten dollars no matter how much you order lol.

Will definitely be using these from now on.

It's a great website but there is no question that what they're doing is criminal. I use it but I wouldn't be surprised if shortly down the road the website gets closed down.

For a time I remember they were even selling anavar which is an anabolic steroid. They took that down pretty quickly though since I think they realized they were playing with fire.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoCSCS View Post
    It's a great website but there is no question that what they're doing is criminal. I use it but I wouldn't be surprised if shortly down the road the website gets closed down.

For a time I remember they were even selling anavar which is an anabolic steroid. They took that down pretty quickly though since I think they realized they were playing with fire.
    I'm not sure why you think they are criminals? Anabolic steroids are prescription medicines: however, in the UK they are also Scheduled as Controlled Drugs but can be prescribed quite legally but can not be legally imported into the UK but that may not be the case for the 100 other countries that they ship to.

It is not our laws that determine whether they are criminals, but the country that they are operating out of and it is YOUR responsibility to ensure that what you order is legal in your country.

Only a few years ago you COULD legally order anabolic steroids, temazepam, benzodiazepines etc into the UK.

Compared to some sites I have ordered from in the past. These guys are about as good as you are going to get.

Received my package yesterday that was shipped on the 5th. Not bad for West US. Everything looks good!

Campbell - I'm in the Uk and I ordered from Inhouse fairly recently. I didn't have any problems and my meds (1mg finpecia) arrived well packaged and as described.

As for the customs charges, yeah they're big - around £25.00. I don't think you'll ever avoid them with packages like this (i.e: clearly marked medicines). So it's best to always factor the charges into your budget.

Quote Originally Posted by jackk View Post
    Campbell - I'm in the Uk and I ordered from Inhouse fairly recently. I didn't have any problems and my meds (1mg finpecia) arrived well packaged and as described.

As for the customs charges, yeah they're big - around £25.00. I don't think you'll ever avoid them with packages like this (i.e: clearly marked medicines). So it's best to always factor the charges into your budget.
    I've just ordered 200 finpecia (goa) and it cost me £48 How and when will I be expected to pay the customs charges and do you think ordering 200 was a mistake, thats more than 3months supply?!