+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I doubt many people know where you would get that done; I know I'm not one them. It probably isn't cheap either, and there's a reason we buy generic fin.

I buy fincar from inhousepharmacy. I'd prefer to buy generic fin at a local pharmacy but I can't get a proscar prescription. I could get a propecia prescription but the generic for that is still absurdly overpriced.

Ordered some Dutas from inhouse a few days ago.

Anyone on it to give an anecdote of its authenticity?

Quote Originally Posted by nick9278 View Post

Anyone on it to give an anecdote of its authenticity?
    Well aside from getting a proper test at a clinic the most obvious sign of legitimacy would be whether people have ever got any really noticeable sides, not just the low libido as than can be attribute to a number of factors but something more tangible.

I have literally just ordered some generic duta from them so hoping it is all legit

I remember reading in a thread like this on another forum that in India they can produce Fin so inexpensively that it isn't worth it for these pharmacies to sell fake pills. That fake pills with the proper air bubble packaging would cost almost as much as selling real fin. Its in the pharmacy's best interest to sell the real stuff for pennies more and get repeat business, rather than sell the fake stuff.

And I just got a haircut really short. The thinning on my crown is starting to become apparent. I just placed an order for a 4 month supply of my first ever fin on inhouse. Hopefully it all turns out good.

I use to use 4rnx and that was in singapore and the fin was definitely legit despite only being 30p each. I think you can just tell from the site that they are the real deal. Really hoping i dont get the same sides as with fin but i will just try lowering the dose or something as i know dht inhibitors work for me and im at the point now where if i just maintain then i will be more than happy. Any more loss and i will be pretty bummed out. I will carry on with all the topicals as i have quite a supply now. Maybe i should start a photo diary?

Inactive

I've posted this in several other threads but check my duta log. I'm getting a blood test later this month to make sure inhouse dutas is legit. A chemical analysis company quoted me 3500 usd so I think this is the better (and much more reasonable) route.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    I've posted this in several other threads but check my duta log. I'm getting a blood test later this month to make sure inhouse dutas is legit. A chemical analysis company quoted me 3500 usd so I think this is the better (and much more reasonable) route.
    Well i will certainly be interested in the results. Fingers crossed they are what we are expecting as i have also ordered several other products from them.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Campbell22 View Post
    Well i will certainly be interested in the results. Fingers crossed they are what we are expecting as i have also ordered several other products from them.
    Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about them honestly. I'm just being paranoid and hoping to help others out who are questioning their legitimacy. As someone else mentioned, I don't even think it is worth it to make fake generics.