X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by JohnnyDrama
    ??

His results are fantastic, particularly for such an early stage.
    Sour grapes maybe? I've seen his blog update, the guy is obviously over the moon with his results as anyone else here would be.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
      • May 2011

Jimbob do you mean if you had that result you wouldn't have another hair transplant down the line or are you referring to a hair transplant you had yourself? I ask this because Chrisis has clearly had an amazing result and it's only been 6 or 7 months. Also the hair will still mature. Transplanted hair eventually loses the coarse wiry texture and becomes smoother at the 12 month mark or sometimes at 18 months after the hair sheds and the next hair grows out of the graft.

Comment

• jimbob1966
        • Jan 2012

Johnny...

I was referring to the texture of my own transplanted hair really, i am 1 year and 10 months on from transplant and the hairs are definitely thinner and not the same as regular hairline.

JCM...

No sour grapes whatsoever, i'm happy for him and i agree he has had good growth,

For me personally i don't think i would have another transplant, I will probably wait to see if any better treatments come along.

Comment

• drybone
          • Dec 2012

Can anyone point me to Chris' blog page so I can view his spiffy results?

Comment

• Breaking Bald
            • Aug 2012

The link to his blog is on page 3 post #28, his hair is looking food so far

Comment

• akai
              • Dec 2012

Not sure if he posts here anymore but just saw the pictures on his blog, looks amazing. Was also wondering if he ever decided to get on treatments post hair transplant?

Comment

• Jazz1
                Inactive
                • Aug 2012

I'm booking consult next month Dr feriduni I heard he has a long consult waiting, months.

Comment

• rev3
                  • May 2012

yeah i agree

it looks great at the stage of his last post

plus, i think happy patients don't hang around these sites much
                  only those looking to have additional HT

he is probably out living his life hair care free

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by rev3
                    yeah i agree

it looks great at the stage of his last post

plus, i think happy patients don't hang around these sites much
                    only those looking to have additional HT

he is probably out living his life hair care free
                    I am tempted to just get surgery for this reason, get it done, then enjoy my life with a great set of hair in my 20s.

Comment

• Jazz1
                      Inactive
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
                      I am tempted to just get surgery for this reason, get it done, then enjoy my life with a great set of hair in my 20s.
                      My advice do it, I learned hard way and I'm here to pass my message I tried everything and in the end only thing that works is the big 3. Keep it simple get FUE move on, that's what I have decided to consult Dr Feriduni.

Comment

• chrisis
                        • Feb 2012

I'm back! Apologies for not being around recently.

Comment

• Bloom
                          • Jul 2013

Looking great, nice result! I have my procedure with Dr. Feriduni soon, I can't wait

Comment

• Hair we go
                            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by chrisis
                            Here I am at 4 months after surgery:

I have experienced some pretty amazing thickening the last few weeks. I'd planned to update at month 5, but why wait?
                            Hi Chrisis I've just joined this website. Only reason is that I read you're post. Best post ever!!! I've been searching the internet everyday for best surgeons and I've seen Dr feriduni name come up quite a bit. At the moment he seems like my first choice, my heart is set on him. I live in London and will be going for consultations with surgeons that I've found on the Internet that are meant to be really good.the reason I'm having these consultations is so I know what to ask and what Dr gives me a good vibe.my hairloss is similar to you're but mine is more thinner from front. I know it's been nearly 2 years since you've had HT is it possible you send me some pictures of youre hair now? I would love to see the results. I know Dr feriduni waiting list can be quite long and I'm hoping to get a consultation with him asap. Thanks Chrisis looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment

Working...