+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Oh come on it was a joke, like I jizz on my hair!

Sorry for the earlier post Aames. Obviously the jizz comment was misunderstood. How is Duta treating you so far?

Inactive

Sorry for the earlier post Aames. Obviously the jizz comment was misunderstood. How is Duta treating you so far?
    It's all good, brah. I was just being antagonistic. Not too shabby. If it doesn't turn out and I get sides, maybe I can just shave and start enjoying life. I think I'm noticing a decrease in shedding though and my acne seems to be a lot better. Approaching two weeks on.

I've started Fin and I'm gonna see how it goes. I mean I don't mind my shaved look really, kinda getting used to it. JDuffs posts in another section are pretty inspiring as he's got good results so they're a benchmark (and only in 3 months too). Are you using Minox as well?

Inactive

I've started Fin and I'm gonna see how it goes. I mean I don't mind my shaved look really, kinda getting used to it. JDuffs posts in another section are pretty inspiring as he's got good results so they're a benchmark (and only in 3 months too). Are you using Minox as well?
    Best of luck, man. I remember you being one of the hesitant ones so I hope it all works out for you. My current regimen is 0.5 mg duta, 2 ml minox per day, and Nizoral MWF. Just dropped topical spiro since it made my hair greasy and it smells like a skunk. Considering RU or topical duta in the near future. Trying to get my regimen to be as bare bones as possible. I would be very happy if I could maintain/regrow a bit with just oral duta.

That's news to me -- good luck. Let us know how it goes. I know I'll do the same.

I totally feel you I just turned 21 and I have diffuse thinning on top of my head. Diffuse is way worse than just a receding hairline, its ****ing depressing. It sucks even more because I have great hair just like you. I can completely relate bro it feels like my youth has completely become ****ed because of this. I don't know when yours started but mine did when I was 17 and I have thought about it every day since. I tried fin twice for months each time but it gave me sides and I got spooked. Minox didn't work for me and its a bitch to put on every day, especially when in my circumstance I have to spend like 5 minutes in the mirror just to situate my hair so that my thinness is somewhat concealed - minox just was too messy for me. And as far as the hunnies go, god damn I used to be confident and charming and I would consider myself quite a handsome fellow not to be arrogant, and now my confidence has completely evaporated gradually over time and I am totally introverted. I have to admit it is not just the hairloss that is responsible for these changes, however it is for sure the #1 thing that is to blame. Anyways just wanted to let you know that I'm in it with you man. Weel figure out a way, I am not going to give up my 20s (the time that is really going to form us as men) and let this **** it all up. I know in order to do this I will have to come to terms with it, however it just is not in me to do so - literally.

BTW if that is a giants jersey that your wearing in that photo. GO GIANTS BABY. #world champs

No, diffuse it not worse than receding and crown loss, they are equally bad. Your appeal to pity goes out the window when you say this.

Agreed, you can have bad recession or in my case diffuse on top which if left untreated becomes NW5-6 at a rapid rate.